Greetings from Cleveland!

Vette

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I'm on Verizon right now, but I'm thinking of switching due to the new price gouging scheme - I mean shared data. Anyway, just in my time lurking I've learned so much about network technology. I still am puzzled as to what exactly a carrier is, but I'll learn eventually I suppose (I know it has to do with the spectum, like 5x5 or 3x3). From what I've gleaned, Cleveland looks to be a round 3 market, but the towers around my house are all getting the bandaid updates, and I have friends that are generally pleased with the service. Now to look into switching and getting my Galaxy S3 :)

Sorry for ripping the thread title from the guy below me :P Name on Android Central is VetteDude if you ever run into me, I hang out in the Fascinate forum and the Galaxy S3 forum, as well as the Verizon forum.

Edited by Vette

Switch!!

Verizon=Overpriced!!!

Sprint=Best Carrier Ever!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Learning a lot too (also in CLE)! Very much want to leave AT&Tea.. but my partner's business relies on reliable voice quality and semi-fast data. Cautiously optimistic Sprint can fit the bill!

������

Sprint 3G isn't too bad in this market, I regularly get about 0.30mbit/s at peak and 1.5mbit/s off peak which is more than enough for streaming audio with something like XiiaLive (shoutcast) and YouTube videos. I would hold off until network vision though because the main problem with this market is back haul not spectrum.