Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

I didn't have service when you donated. I upgraded you when I got back onto coverage. Only an hour or so after you donated. Thanks for supporting S4GRU. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the prompt response. Sorry for being so impatient; I didn't realize you were personally applying every upgrade. I expected the upgrade process to be automated as per the "Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor" thread.

I take it this is your site? Thanks for all the work you've done to organize this. Now I know exactly where all my local towers are and which two have just received full tower NV upgrades.

• Like 1

Thanks for the prompt response. Sorry for being so impatient; I didn't realize you were personally applying every upgrade. I expected the upgrade process to be automated as per the "Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor" thread.

I take it this is your site? Thanks for all the work you've done to organize this. Now I know exactly where all my local towers are and which two have just received full tower NV upgrades.

Yep, it's my site. But it is so much bigger than me. We have a wonderful all volunteer staff and such a great community of members that make this site so great. Welcome to our community!

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I just made one, and forgot to put my user name in again. Naturally.

Once we link your PayPal email address with your S4GRU Screen name, it doesn't matter anymore.  So long as you don't change your PayPal email address.  :tu:

Robert

• Like 1

ok sweet, and thanks again for all the great work. I actually just updated mine there and here, to be safe here is the receipt numbers. 2756-8714-3162-7088, 5605-9704-8344-8850, 5605-9704-8344-8850. This site has honestly opened my eyes about this technology and an interest I was unaware I had, and am looking into exploring professionally. This is just awesome. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I donated $10 but forgot to put my username !

I was able to figure it out.  You are a Sponsor now.  Go out and enjoy the forums!

Robert

• Like 1

Replenished the love. Hope to see those maps once again some day  :lol:

....i did not put my username. there was no place for comments. 

Edited by kkstp09

Replenished the love. Hope to see those maps once again some day :lol:

....i did not put my username. there was no place for comments.

I figured out who it was. You're good to go.

I am usually a cheapskate and hate parting with my money, but I definitely don't have a problem with supporting this site. I have only been here for a month and feel that any donation made would be just a drop in the bucket compared to how much this community is worth. Sure, I really wanted to see the cool exclusive maps that are available to premier sponsors, but I also feel this community deserves to be invested in. There are a lot of friendly staff and members here who are extremely intelligent, passionate and share like interests while providing a way for anyone to learn what really goes on with not only cell phones, but all forms of telecommunications. I encourage everyone to help keep this community going because I cannot think of a better community or a better staff than Robert and all of moderators and contributing authors here.

Plus, I think Robert's wife deserves some flowers for putting up with our neediness.

• Like 4

Plus, I think Robert's wife deserves some flowers for putting up with our neediness.

That is an excellent idea. She has been stressed out lately. Thanks for the suggestion! And thank you for your support.

• Like 2

Wow, that is going to be a challenge fitting all 16,000 signatures on the card.  We need those scientists who inscribed the Bible on the head of a pin.

;)

AJ

• Like 5

My pen can do 1x advanced so I can fit four times the capacity on each line.

You have a Pen is Mightier?

AJ

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...