• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Revering
      I'm REALLY frustrated trying to figure out how to become a premiere sponsor. I assume this means a certain dollar amount of donation... I already donated a couple times for the 'basic' sponsorship, but would LOVE to be a premiere sponsor...yet I can't find anything on how much I need to donate to do it. Having to jump through such hoops to donate money makes it really easy for me to just want to give up and move on to something else.

I'm sure the info is here somewhere, but a search of the forums turned up nothing, and I can't seem to find an email address to contact the admins to send a question, which would also be useful.

This seems to me to be a HUGE hole and likely throwing away a lot of money by not making this information easily accessible. You'd get a lot more donating members if you maybe put a couple notes below the donation button so people have an idea of what they need to donate to get to x access level, or a link to a page that says if you donate this you get this.

With that suggestion in place.... what's the answer? :-)
    • By zonk
      I would like to become a sponsor and rather pay using bitcoin. Will you be accepting bitcoin in the future?

One site that may be able to help you accept bitcoin is https://bitpay.com/
    • More sources are coming forth. It seems that the deal could still fall apart, as the concession may be borderline extreme(imo). It depends at what cost they are willing to make this merger happen   The concession package looks to consist of: Post paid subscribers Boost prepaid Spectrum: more than likely band 41 Price guarantees favorable mvno agreements Coverage expansion into rural And mandate dates To me that’s extreme !!! What do you guys think      https://twitter.com/cgasparino/status/1140301534825209856?s=21       Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk      
    • 2/3/4 definitely. 1 is questionable. 5 would likely have to be redone. 
    • Do any of the experts around here how much of the Sprint network assets will be reusable by another carrier, eg the mythical 4th player, let's call them Dish? 1. EPC 2. eNodeB 3. RRH 4. Routers 5. Back-end infrastructure (customer facing and internal business servers)    
    • Ok I've now set up my third A4 and it doesn't seem to be getting a WAN connection. The WAN light is blinking green (same sequence of lights after about 12 hours). It's plugged in directly to my Netgear cable modem (which is not a router, just a modem). Can anyone assist? Thank you in advance.
    • I don't believe so. None of the Airaves have. I also heard that 1x HD Voice does not work on any device which supports VoLTE (including devices which support it but don't have it enabled yet, such as the S9). It has something to do with the way calls are routed in the backend, VoLTE capable devices are routed differently than non-VoLTE ones. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk