Report Your LTE Connection Here

Ran into some interesting speedtests driving west from Highway 100 and 394 in St. Louis Park to 169 and points northwards. I noticed during one of the tests it changed the test server from Minnetonka MN to Detroit MI and back. Odd.

lte4.png

A little later:

lte5.png

Farther north but nearing the edge of LTE in that part of town - still getting respectable speed even at -118 dbm:

lte7.png

• Like 1

Chelsea, MA on 12/14/12 (Up to 6 Download)

Van Nuys, CA on 12/26/12 (Up to 26 Mbs Download)

Linden, VA on 1/19/13 (Up to 18 Mbs Download)

Tested on Galaxy Nexus

Edited by Jon_h

Fajardo, Puerto Rico 6 -17 Mbps :tu:

Wow, that's awesome, and I'm very jealous heh...

I noticed LTE in the metro area yesterday, for the first time ever, but it was very brief... Not sure if it's a test site or what. Driving out of my home, along carretera #2 - corner of Suchville (near the police station, between Bayamon & Guaynabo).

My phone connected on the way out and again on the way in, held the LTE connection even as I got home (further away from that street corner) but eventually lost it, didn't even have time to do a Speedtest because I didn't have the app installed and I was driving anyway. I did take a screenshot of the 4G settings page when I stopped at a light tho, not sure if that has any use.

Is there a thread or something around here specific to Puerto Rico? Just joined and I'm a bit lost, I don't mind putting in a donation for the member's zones if that's where it's at... Just curious if there's a lot of other members from PR around here.

Edited by Impulse

Managed to sensorly map some new LTE in East Orlando today between Howell Branch and Aloma. I've been seeing LTE mapped for a few weeks now, but not picking it up on my phone. Finally starting to see in on the phone.

• Like 1

Got LTE in Beaverton, OR... near SW Scholls Ferry Rd and SW Roy Rodgers Rd.

Getting 4G down here in Salem recently. Just started Wednesday and it didn't stay on very long but tonight it's connected and been on 4G for most of the night. My best speedtest so far was 8down/10up.

0vgYg2U.png

Getting 4G down here in Salem recently. Just started Wednesday and it didn't stay on very long but tonight it's connected and been on 4G for most of the night. My best speedtest so far was 8down/10up.

Ah cool! If you have a program called Sensorly, you can use that to map out the 4G down there where you found it. :tu:

Sent from my Rooted Galaxy Note II using Forum Runner

I'm new to this forum but I joined because I was so excited to see that I now have 4G LTE in Hillsboro' date=' Oregon.[/quote']

What part of Hillsboro? Just wondering because I got a tag of that last night and want to try and narrow it down. :)

Chemistry Rom on xda uses actual signal for bars on LTE connection for samsung galaxy s3

here is a screenshot showing that..

Screenshot_2013-02-01-22-13-39_zps458e8d82.png

(yes, im connected to an airave at the moment lol ) (lte went to 3g 2 seconds after grabbing this shot) LOL

• Like 1

Now you got me thinking as I was digesting the goofiness they have in Systemui to display the signal. I was trying to see if it would be easy to put numbers instead of bars like in CM.

Will have to see if it would be easy to flip it for data signal. Hmmm... Hope it is easy.

Sent from my little Note2

Signs of 4G in San Diego!

Driving home last night on the I-5 south at Gilman Dr. I picked up a 4G signal! Pure luck that I glanced at my phone at that time and noticed it. I looped back and exited at Gilman Dr. to get a speed test.

Hopefully this a good sign that San Diego might be going live soon.

2013-02-01 17.02.14.png

2013-02-01 17.10.40.png

• Like 3

LTE in Eaton Rapids, Michigan. I was driving the entire time but speed tests were 14 down and 10 up.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I was sitting in my dentist office in Martin City, MO and decided to do a speed test. Wow :tu:

Mapped a bunch of LTE today on sensorly.

ZrZyng1l.png

What part of Hillsboro? Just wondering because I got a tag of that last night and want to try and narrow it down. :)

Check out sensorly for Hillsboro. A coworker and I have mapped most all of the live LTE areas to date.

• Like 2

Check out sensorly for Hillsboro. A coworker and I have mapped most all of the live LTE areas to date.

Nice work! Thanks for helping with all that mapping. Now if you can help find that tower near the Sylvan area, we'll be in great shape, lol.

• Like 1

Nice work! Thanks for helping with all that mapping. Now if you can help find that tower near the Sylvan area, we'll be in great shape, lol.

I did post a screen shot of my LTE engineering screen while connected to LTE on the mystery Sylvan tower last Friday in the Washington/Oregon forum.

I'm getting an LTE signal indoors at my work. I'm right on the edge of the coverage area at El Camino Real and College Blvd in Carlsbad, CA 92008.

I got report of three more additional San Diego sites last night. But I had a plumbing emergency and haven't had a chance to look up the locations yet.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your plumbing. As I have long suspected, it's a lot easier to be patient when you are in an LTE area (like me!). ;)

I'm happy when each of our members gets LTE. However, the day that you received LTE is one of the chief NV milestones for me. Next to perhaps my own.

This makes San Diego one of the fastest markets that AlcaLu switched from 3G only to start firing up LTE. Hope they start making this a trend. Only Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte and Norfolk started LTE sooner into the NV process...as far as Alcatel Lucent is concerned.

Robert

• Like 2