Network Vision/LTE - Las Vegas Market

Timbax

This is my only location on this side of Pahrump. And this is in testing. So hopefully they turn up the power since they only have 2 sites covering the whole valley, but yes, once they launch B26, it'll help. As of yesterday, B26 is still not scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I doubt that you see any turning up of power.  The handset is the issue.  Power output of the handset is regulated.  It is probably transmitting at full allowed power.   If the handset can not reach to the cell site, the whole connection crashes. 

I would suspect that your CDMA 1X is working fairly good.  LTE will often fail before the 1X does.

I'm on 1x800 for voice all the time, and in most of the valley it's really good.

Yep, 1x800 fixed almost all of the voice issues for Sprint everywhere.   It is really really good.  I am not in a hurry for VOIP.  If you were dependent on VOIP right now, you would not be happy.

Well, LTE in Pahrump is official, not in testing like I thought. And when I'm in the center part of town it runs pretty good. I'll test it when I get into the grocery store.

• Like 3

Well, LTE in Pahrump is official, not in testing like I thought. And when I'm in the center part of town it runs pretty good. I'll test it when I get into the grocery store.

Congrats!

• Like 1

Start mapping on Sensorly with your android tablet sir lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I forgot something this evening.

• Like 1

This was mapped yesterday while I was working. Part of it was on my trip to Vegas on Thursday as well.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-15%20at%207.35.5

Good stuff. We're you on LTE all the way till Vegas ? I've been to pahrump while I'm vegas a few years back...that's what an 1-1.5 drive correct ?

Good stuff. We're you on LTE all the way till Vegas ? I've been to pahrump while I'm vegas a few years back...that's what an 1-1.5 drive correct ?

No, where LTE dropped off was far further than my iPhone carried. I used the LTE only LG G Pad to map with. And yes it's about 1:15 to most areas I go to in Vegas.

• Like 1

No, where LTE dropped off was far further than my iPhone carried. I used the LTE only LG G Pad to map with. And yes it's about 1:15 to most areas I go to in Vegas.

Nice. I just checked the Sensorly app on my iPhone and it wasn't on there

Nice. I just checked the Sensorly app on my iPhone and it wasn't on there

Really? I took that screen shot from Sensorly on Firefox. Did you check to see if 3G is selected?

• 3 weeks later...

That was a place that fell back on 3G often wasn't it ? I thought I read a user saying that

Not that I can recall. They have indoor Band 41 antennas.

• Like 1