Network Vision/LTE - Las Vegas Market

Timbax

@nexuss4g - I saw a DAS out front of one of the main gates. I didn't look for equipment inside the track. Did you have reliable service at the track? T-Mobile didn't, AT&T didn't, and Verizon was spotty most of the time. My Sprint hotspot wasn't charged up so I didn't get to check Sprint out.

Saw the COW in the main gate going down the escalators next to the first station of restrooms, but definitely not a Sprint COW. Service was usable for voice calls inside the track. Slugish 4G data at times depending on the concentration of the crowd. Kinetic field had good 4G data but when packed, data connectivity was lost, it would connect after a few seconds. texts would work whatsoever.  

I thought I was gonna suffer since my moto x is single band 25 only, but definitely seen improvement in my Sprint service. I'm glad the network is getting better.

You are correct about ATT as my friend has a Moto X 2014 and he had no service most of the time,, as well as my other friend with an iphone 6 plus from ATT. 

Outside the racetrack, parking lot and streets parallel to the air force base, service was reliable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1522840932 Hi everyone, Here is my LTE speed test out of North East Las Vegas, NV.

Another S4GRU staff member beat me to the punch by merging this into the Las Vegas market thread.  S4GRU does not host speed test comparison threads.  In fact, outside of diagnostic issues, we discourage frequent speed test running.  Each speed test can rack up over 100 MB of data usage -- that takes away from capacity for actual productive purposes on the network.

AJ

Not bad for B25; I've seen DLs in

The mid to high 50's for B41 out here in the Henderson burbs ..never seen a B25 in the 30's however

How do you know it was B25?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

56db76451eecd44aa330697f7dde2f9a.jpg

It's not CA, but it sure is nice to see. My home ISP will be this fast by this time next year when FTTH comes to me.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

B41 Hottie.jpg

Good stuff, Josh...when do you think CA will be a reality in the LV Valley?

Also any news on B26 for SB County/LV area?  I'd sure like to see B26

before I leave this world..

and here is mine:

Good stuff, Josh...when do you think CA will be a reality in the LV Valley?

Also any news on B26 for SB County/LV area? I'd sure like to see B26

before I leave this world..

I hope before winter we will see CA in the Vegas Valley. As for B26 we should have it next summer to next fall at the latest.

56db76451eecd44aa330697f7dde2f9a.jpg

It's not CA, but it sure is nice to see. My home ISP will be this fast by this time next year when FTTH comes to me.

What is ffth? And if you still stay around pahrump you mind telling me what the fastest internet in town is? Besides cox. My mom lives by the mountains so cox isnt available I don't think, but she needs to upgrade from her dish internet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What is ffth? And if you still stay around pahrump you mind telling me what the fastest internet in town is? Besides cox. My mom lives by the mountains so cox isnt available I don't think, but she needs to upgrade from her dish internet.

FTTH = Fiber to the Home from my Electric Coop. Does your mom have access to Century Link? They have high speed internet. What mountains, Mountain Springs?

• Like 1

FTTH = Fiber to the Home from my Electric Coop. Does your mom have access to Century Link? They have high speed internet. What mountains, Mountain Springs?

Looks like Google is calling them last chance range. I'll tell her to look into century link. Thanks.

Looks like Google is calling them last chance range. I'll tell her to look into century link. Thanks.

Last chance range? Is that Pahrump?

yeah, its at the far end of 160 to the left coming from Vegas.

Centurylink isn't out there. Only AT&T or Rise Broadband. Only other option is wait for VEA and their Fiber rollout.

• Like 1

I hope before winter we will see CA in the Vegas Valley.

when do you think CA will be a reality in the LV Valley?

Seems like it's already a reality...

uploadfromtaptalk1445886243059.png

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2