Sprint LTE June 2012 Schedule Maps

Is there a total number of completed NV sites?

There is over 1,000 sites now and growing by the day.

Robert

• Like 1

Is there a total number of completed NV sites?

If you donate a little bit of $$ to the site and become a sponsor, you can see the map that shows all the completed sites!! :tu:

• Like 1

If you donate a little bit of $$ to the site and become a sponsor, you can see the map that shows all the completed sites!! :tu:

I would love to donate but I can't use PayPal but if Robert could make a WePay account or something similar I could donate with my card instead of having to deal with PayPal's crap.

There is over 1,000 sites now and growing by the day.

Robert

That's great! I hope they can keep up the good work and get these markets launched soon so they can move on to mine more quickly. :P

Edited by NiteSnow

Robert When do you think the next map update will be?

I post updates when I get the info from sources. I like to get them at least weekly, but I don't have much say in the matter. :(

Robert

I would love to donate but I can't use PayPal but if Robert could make a WePay account or something similar I could donate with my card instead of having to deal with PayPal's crap.

By using the paypal donation button in the top right, you dont have to have a paypal account to donate... its just "powered by paypal." I've have made several donations this way to S4GRU without using a paypal account.

• Like 2

By using the paypal donation button in the top right, you dont have to have a paypal account to donate... its just "powered by paypal." I've have made several donations this way to S4GRU without using a paypal account.

PayPal locked my account which has the only card I own added to it which in-turn blacklists my card until the account is unlocked. So I can't donate until the account is unlocked which will be in 2 months.

Yeah, paypal can be a pain like that. I had my account locked once due to someone, somehow, acquiring my password and using my paypal for a chinese site. This happened back in my WoW days, and I tend to believe that some of their user data was stolen. I had $3k in the acct - which I couldn't access for 2 weeks while they sorted it.

Just to make sure I got this straight (and, sorry if its already been asked), the towers on these maps are in addition to what has already be upgraded to Network Vision?

any word on sante fe, nm robert?

Sprint now plans to withhold LTE from Santa Fe until 2017 simply out of spite.

AJ

• Like 3

Sprint now plans to withhold LTE from Santa Fe until 2017 simply out of spite.

AJ

Robert got what he had coming, IMO. Thats what he gets for complaining all the time.

;)

Why is the Hammond' date=' Indiana field testing cluster not showing up on the Chicago map? Is it going live later?[/quote']

The map shows sites that are status On-Air from Sprint. Sprint statuses them on air when they accept them from the Network Vision OEM. They may be live well in advance before Sprint accepts them. However, I am only able to get the On Air dates.

The Hammond Cluster is a Samsung FIT. So Samsung has not handed those over to Sprint formally yet. When they are handed over to Sprint and accepted, they will appear on the map.

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Just to make sure I got this straight (and, sorry if its already been asked), the towers on these maps are in addition to what has already be upgraded to Network Vision?

anyone?

anyone?

My understanding, based on reading what Robert wrote in the opening post, is that this map shows sites that are scheduled to go live in June. Sites that have already gone live in previous months are not represented on this map.

• Like 2

I have added clarification in the OP. I have been asked repeatedly in this thread and in PM's. The sites are only new adds expected in June and does not include previous sites reported live.

To me, it makes no sense to create a June schedule map and include previous month live sites. If I kept that logic, it would get crazier and crazier every month.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

And Baltimore will get LTE before 92 other Sprint markets. I think most Sprint customers are quite envious of your position. Especially me, being in one of the last NV markets of all. I will likely have 3 or 4 LTE devices before I get service.

Wait.. where's the 'last markets' list? :)

Robert when can we expect updated 4g lte maps for Central Jersey? Will it be soon as it is the first market?

We update maps as we get the info from sources. I have no idea when to expect them, nor do I have any idea about any more Central Jersey sites other than what is on this map. Sorry. :(

Robert

I have added clarification in the OP. I have been asked repeatedly in this thread and in PM's. The sites are only new adds expected in June and does not include previous sites reported live.

To me, it makes no sense to create a June schedule map and include previous month live sites. If I kept that logic, it would get crazier and crazier every month.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I apologize for the disruption. I only wanted to clarify because I thought it was rather impressive that Sprint has planned to complete as many upgrades in one month as they did in the first 5 months. Hopefully from that perspective you can see how one may be in question. Thank you for the clarification. I must say.. this is pretty impressive then. Thanks for the maps, for me this really shows the rate at which Sprint wants to roll-out Network Vision.

I apologize for the disruption. I only wanted to clarify because I thought it was rather impressive that Sprint has planned to complete as many upgrades in one month as they did in the first 5 months. Hopefully from that perspective you can see how one may be in question. Thank you for the clarification. I must say.. this is pretty impressive then. Thanks for the maps, for me this really shows the rate at which Sprint wants to roll-out Network Vision.

Now they just need to execute! From here forward, the number of sites complete in the schedule ramps up every month between now and November. Then they hit their stride and continue at roughly the same rate through completion. I hope this is the beginning of the ramp up as the schedule shows.

Robert

• Like 2