Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

why would that be I have never done anything that I know of wrong it does not make sense why I would be banned could you help me figure this out & inbox me on here or Twitter thanx

You weren't banned. You were on an IP address that was banned. That happens from time to time. Switching to WiFi or using a desktop should have fixed your issue.

You weren't banned. You were on an IP address that was banned. That happens from time to time. Switching to WiFi or using a desktop should have fixed your issue.

hmm alright I have been useing the same Hotspot since I have been on here maybe the Sprint Ip address changed or updated thanx for the info & also any Idea for when LTE B26 will be installed through out Bakersfield/Kern co we have maybe 2 yet they flicker more times than staying on & if & when a tower on Kroll way will be fixed for LTE issues?

• 3 weeks later...

having issues with tower outage in Bakersfiel/Oildale off N Chester Ave & Decator area have been told tower could be down through Dec 11th because of parts needed yet it is hurting my 13 lines with Sprint anyone have a better update on when this will get fix sooner & what is the issue zip code is 93308

having issues with tower outage in Bakersfiel/Oildale off N Chester Ave & Decator area have been told tower could be down through Dec 11th because of parts needed yet it is hurting my 13 lines with Sprint anyone have a better update on when this will get fix sooner & what is the issue zip code is 93308

144 E Norris Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93308 found the tower which is located here please anyone know of a better idea what is going on Thanx

• 3 weeks later...

Need your assistance. Found some new panels installed sometime in the last two weeks. Bottom rack on this photo. Top rack is Verizon. T-Mobile has a fully modernized tower with 700MHz about a block away. AT&T and Sprint are the only carriers without a tower in Armona. Is this Sprint? 

http://imgur.com/a/NPPgz

olo1hcQ.jpg

Need your assistance. Found some new panels installed sometime in the last two weeks. Bottom rack on this photo. Top rack is Verizon. T-Mobile has a fully modernized tower with 700MHz about a block away. AT&T and Sprint are the only carriers without a tower in Armona. Is this Sprint?

http://imgur.com/a/NPPgz

Take more pics but at a first glance it doesn't appear. No distinctive RRUs.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Take more pics but at a first glance it doesn't appear. No distinctive RRUs.

Darn. I was hoping it was Sprint and not a fixed wireless Internet provider.

The county's office of education also has WiMax "panels" (if you can call them that) on this tower - they're tiny and mounted right below Verizon's top rack. Click the photo to find them. They provide cheap wireless access to students' homes using that.

I just checked using AntennaSearch and it seems Unwired Broadband is on the nearby water tower with T-Mobile, so I doubt it's them, either.

Edited by Volaris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:26 AM, Nextel49 said:

well it looks like on Oct 30th this will be a Stock merger then next year a start of the Networks which be a huge issue

Just FYI as this isn't really a market specific subject, there is a thread discussing this very topic in the general topics forum: Proposed Sprint t-mobile merger discussion 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nextel49 said:

Again, this isn't the proper place for this discussion. This thread is for information about Sprint's network and their deployments in the Lower Central Valley market. If you want to discuss the the rumored Sprint/T-Mobile merger do it in this thread.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been about 18 months since I left Sprint and about half a year since someone last posted in this thread. Any improvements in the lower Central Valley? Fresno covered with B41? B26 in Tulare County? LTE coverage improvements/new towers?

19 hours ago, Volaris said:
It's been about 18 months since I left Sprint and about half a year since someone last posted in this thread. Any improvements in the lower Central Valley? Fresno covered with B41? B26 in Tulare County? LTE coverage improvements/new towers?

Yes. Mostly. Yes. Gmos all getting 4G with many now getting triband.

Also live volte testing around Fresno.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2018 at 5:06 PM, lilotimz said:

Yes. Mostly. Yes. Gmos all getting 4G with many now getting triband.

Also live volte testing around Fresno.

That's great to hear! 

Edited by Volaris

Yes, I've noticed quite a few spots in the Fresno area are blazing fast, 3050 mbs  outdoors only though, indoors still not improving much. Not sure what they did. They definitely put some new equipment up on the tower closest to my house (Clovis ave and Ashlan). Outdoors now getting up to 50mbs was around 10-20 before. 

Edited by Mikeclar