Or Honolulu where gas is $4.17 a gallon

And my 3 bedroom 2 bath house cost me nearly 700,000

And not to mention no LTE in sight

Or Honolulu where gas is $4.17 a gallon

And my 3 bedroom 2 bath house cost me nearly 700,000

And not to mention no LTE in sight

I'd be glad to switch with you...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question; I know you probably will hate me for asking. But is there any news at all on the Pittsburgh, PA (more specifically Beaver County area)?

I'm currently getting ready to leave Asheville, NC for that area, and my contract is up soon. I'm thinking if I don't hear anything about 4G LTE by October for Pittsburg, that I'll just switch to T-Mobile. I hated T-Mobile in Asheville, but at least I won't have to live with 1 Mbps Down .5 Mbps Up on 3G anymore up there.

Thanks for any support or comment that anyone may be able to offer.

Anyone thinking third round will be announced by October 2012 - January 2013? October I'm eligible for an upgrade, December my contract for my line is up, and January all lines on my account are up.

I may try to work out something with retention in the mean time.

Thanks guys for your help!

Isaac

Anyone thinking third round will be announced by October 2012 - January 2013? October I'm eligible for an upgrade, December my contract for my line is up, and January all lines on my account are up.

I may try to work out something with retention in the mean time.

Thanks guys for your help!

Isaac

Robert has said that the 3rd round markets are still in the planning stages right now and the schedules won't be done until Fall. I have a feeling by October Robert will start getting info about a estimate schedule of the 3rd round markets.

If I was a betting man, I would guess that Pittsburgh will be guaranteed to be in the 3rd round. Some other notable cities likely in the 3rd round that I am guessing off the top of my head are Las Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake City, Upper Central Valley, etc. Also Robert has announced border 2nd round cities that are labelled 3rd round like Phoenix, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Oklahoma, St. Louis, Tucson, Tulsa.

I cant wait until I hear something about pittsburgh, but no matter what they are supposed to have a majority of the towers completed by the end of next year, so the max we will probably have to wait is 1 year to start seeing NV start in our area... everyone that is in a first round market needs to quit complaining and threatening to leave sprint, at least they're working on it in your area, all we have is the band-aid fixes here...

I have a question; I know you probably will hate me for asking. But is there any news at all on the Pittsburgh, PA (more specifically Beaver County area)?

I'm currently getting ready to leave Asheville, NC for that area, and my contract is up soon. I'm thinking if I don't hear anything about 4G LTE by October for Pittsburg, that I'll just switch to T-Mobile. I hated T-Mobile in Asheville, but at least I won't have to live with 1 Mbps Down .5 Mbps Up on 3G anymore up there.

Thanks for any support or comment that anyone may be able to offer.

I'd kill for 1mbps down on a consistent basis.

But honestly, you have to do what's best for you. if the service works, stick with it, especially if you have WIFI in the majority of the places you visit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first NV sites are bolted down. None of them have an LTE shelf installed, but there will be a substantial upgrades made to the 3G network, with the possibility to add the LTE shelf in the future. The first cluster swaps are forecasted for march 2013.

The first NV sites are bolted down. None of them have an LTE shelf installed, but there will be a substantial upgrades made to the 3G network, with the possibility to add the LTE shelf in the future. The first cluster swaps are forecasted for march 2013.

Ive been excited to get a chance to use Sprint`s new LTE network, and it is good that they are finally making more progress in the pittsburgh area!

Ive been excited to get a chance to use Sprint`s new LTE network, and it is good that they are finally making more progress in the pittsburgh area!

The work is going to be slow going in the winter, but once spring hits, it's going to be 'balls-out'. There will be some 4G LTE sites from day 1, but I cannot divulge that list.

The work is going to be slow going in the winter, but once spring hits, it's going to be 'balls-out'. There will be some 4G LTE sites from day 1, but I cannot divulge that list.

Understandable. Just happy that the steelers nation will get a taste of this! Im actually in Butler, PA so im hoping that they will activate some towers up here with LTE.

Update: In the near-by county of Butler, PA, I have noticed my 3G speeds have been getting more acceptable throughout the past couple months. I doubt it is network vision-like speeds at the time, but eHRPD has been going in and out. Maybe for two days id see eHRPD, then maybe for a week I would get EVDO only. Something must be going on in the area, as we all know eHRPD is what allows a smooth transition between CDMA and LTE. I will let you guys know if i find out anything new.

Update: In the near-by county of Butler, PA, I have noticed my 3G speeds have been getting more acceptable throughout the past couple months. I doubt it is network vision-like speeds at the time, but eHRPD has been going in and out. Maybe for two days id see eHRPD, then maybe for a week I would get EVDO only. Something must be going on in the area, as we all know eHRPD is what allows a smooth transition between CDMA and LTE. I will let you guys know if i find out anything new.

Even as the NetVision build gets underway, the legacy network is still being augmented.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Even as the NetVision build gets underway, the legacy network is still being augmented.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint has been doing fine with getting network vision sites up and running. Even some early speed upgrades on towers in my area(Checked network.sprint.com) to see that four towers in my area have gotten speed upgrades in the past six months, some recently being completed. The shentel region also seems to be picking up steam with LTE deployment.