Requests for Information from S4GRU

S4GRU

To all:

As many of you see, the popularity of the forum has really taken off. And even with over 1,500 members now, we have still been able to maintain the feeling of a small cozy community where we all pretty much know each other.

However, one trend is really starting to take a toll. I am being bombarded with specific NV site questions. Via PM and forum posts. I don't mind, to some extent.

But I do want to explain that it will be difficult to honor all requests. For instance, I pretty much can only look up this information if I am at my home office computer or work computer. Well, only about 30% of my S4GRU use is from those computers. A majority of reading posts and PM's is on my phone or tablet.

Often, by the time I can look up something for a member, those forum posts/PM's are long forgotten and replaced by a dozen new requests for info. There is just no easy way for me to track it, and it is a huge burden. And in many instances, the new schedule update article series will answer many questions.

I ask you for your patience. If I do not respond to your question regarding specific tower info, it's probably because I couldn't get the info when I came across your request. Posts and PM's get buried and I may never see them again. If I don't respond in 2 to 3 days, then rethink your request. If it is something important, resubmit it. But I would recommend reasking kindly. :)

Although I hate to encourage you all to fill my PM box, you are more likely to get a response there for info than in thread posts. Thank you for your understanding.

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

• Like 5

Come on, people...

21646574.jpg

AJ

• Like 3

LMAO AJ. When is a S4GRU fan going to make a video to this effect?

If I recall correctly, the guy who made the infamous Britney Spears YouTube clip is from Tennessee. I wonder, might there be a special S4GRU fan from Tennessee who could make a similarly impassioned fan video...

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Is LogMeIn easy to use?

No remote pc viewer is really easy to use on a phone or tablet. It's just downright painful to dig through a bunch of excel spreadsheets.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Frankly, it's amazing that you have the time to answer as many site-specific questions that you do. I always have a bunch of silly questions that I would love to bombard you with, but I try to be respectful of your time.

• Like 3

No remote pc viewer is really easy to use on a phone or tablet. It's just downright painful to dig through a bunch of excel spreadsheets.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I currently use TeamViewer.