Network Vision/LTE - Kansas Market (including KC, Topeka, Wichita, St. Joseph)

Rickie546

Looks like some LTE showing up on Sensorly in northern Missouri! Albany area. First North Missouri area outside of St. Joe!

Had been showing data speed upgrades on some sites there so was wondering what was up...Good catch!

I think I can justify a trip out to Greensburg now, think might go out there Tuesday

When traveling US-54/400 to or from Santa Fe, we like to stop at the new Greensburg Dillons grocery store/convenience store/gas station.

AJ

• Like 1

When traveling US-54/400 to or from Santa Fe, we like to stop at the new Greensburg Dillons grocery store/convenience store/gas station.

AJ

I would imagine most things are new in Greensburg these days.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

That little pieced together thing...lol

My on again, off again girlfriend thinks that patronizing Greensburg businesses helps the recovery effort. Plus, the "little pieced together thing" is a bit of a curiosity in the range of Dillons that I have seen.

When I was growing up, we used to love to stop at the Kentucky Fried Chicken/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut in southern Overland Park. It was quite the novelty twenty years ago, especially to teenagers. In fact, we called it the "KenTaco Hut."

The Greensburg Dillons grocery store/convenience store/gas station reminds me of that. So, I think that it, too, needs a catchy name. I propose the "congasery storation."

;)

AJ

• Like 2

While we're on the topic of Dillons' date=' the new one on Mass. in Lawrence is nice, but is missing so much of the character that Dirty Dillons/'illons had. Who knows what I'm talking about?[/quote']

I worked at that store for a year...no it doesn't but the store was falling apart only so much duct tape fixes.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

While we're on the topic of Dillons, the new one on Mass. in Lawrence is nice, but is missing so much of the character that Dirty Dillons/'illons had.

I always knew it as "Ghetto Dillons."

AJ

• Like 1

I worked at that store for a year...no it doesn't but the store was falling apart only so much duct tape fixes.

If I am not mistaken, the older of the two West 6th St Dillons is still a pretty close clone to the now rebuilt Mass St "Ghetto/Dirty" Dillons.

AJ

If you are interested in seeing what towers have been completed, please consider a donation for Sponsor level access.

And to your question about which cell sites get LTE... all of them do.

whats the minimum amount for donation?

I have just made donation via paypal. How long it will take to appear on my profile ?

Apparently, about two minutes.

;)

AJ

Hey ! Anybody have any idea that How many total cell sites are going to get network vision upgrade in Kansas Market? How many of them have been completed so far ?

How many will get the upgrades? All of them. How many in the market are done? Well, start counting.... because I have no idea.

You can see the percentages on the NV Running List thread pinned in the Network Vision portion of the forums.