9erHater

I was at Wal-Mart today' date=' and noticed one of these guys...soooo, since the wife has decided to live at the mall with her cousin these last two day, I thought that I deserved one~ :P[/quote']

Which model did you get?

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

The 16gig one.

I like the feel of it. Forgot how nice a 7in tablet is in your hands. My galaxy tab has an otterbox defender case on it...so it's like holding two tabs together.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Slick little tablet. Wonder if Google will release an 'official' smart cover for it? Haven't really looked into it yet..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Slick little tablet. Wonder if Google will release an 'official' smart cover for it? Haven't really looked into it yet.

There was a blog post on Android Central last week about some future accessories for the Nexus 7.

http://www.androidcentral.com/nexus-7-accessory-lineup-leaks-pogo-dock-and-premium-leather-case-coming-soon

• Like 1

I fell in love with that bumper cover and $50 for an official pogo dock? Awesome! Why can't they come out with this stuff from the get go? For dumb...

Sent from JBToro on Forum Runner

• Like 1

I fell in love with that bumper cover and $50 for an official pogo dock? Awesome! Why can't they come out with this stuff from the get go? For dumb...

Sent from JBToro on Forum Runner

Ditto to that~ I'll take one of each please!

I want to get my hands on the cover they have in the play store. Haven't really hunted around yet, as the purchase was pretty unexpected. But I've read that they are hard to get a hold of

Ditto to that~ I'll take one of each please!

I want to get my hands on the cover they have in the play store. Haven't really hunted around yet' date=' as the purchase was pretty unexpected. But I've read that they are hard to get a hold of[/quote']

I read that the play store has them back in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (nakasi) using Forum Runner

They must have when quick :( I've checked a couple times since I've picked it up, lol. I have a feeling they just pop in available randomly.

Hey girls, you should have a party and help accessorize each other's Nexus 7.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

No namby-pamby cases or docks. My Nexus 7 gets a simple black sleeve.

http://www.acmemade.com/product/The-Skinny-Sleeve-eReader,42,23.htm

AJ

I picked up a nexus 7 8 gig at home depot, it was tax free weekend, so I got it @ ~$259 with the 2y warranty and some accessory pack.

The device itself is awesome. I have had an evo view 4g for a while now, so I've been pretty familiar/comfortable with the form factor.

I think the evo view is awesome and was ahead of its time, but the nexus 7 has a few generations of improvements, both hardware and software wise. I wish I could get ics/jb on the view.

But anyway, the n7 is definitely the new leader of the class.

One thing, I would highly recommend the 16 gb, the 8g has less 5.9gb of usable space and that quickly disappears if you put any of the tegra or other large games on it. I am already out of space from putting the various apps I already had on my evo view (which was 16gb).

I picked up a nexus 7 8 gig at home depot, it was tax free weekend, so I got it @ ~$259 with the 2y warranty and some accessory pack.

The device itself is awesome. I have had an evo view 4g for a while now, so I've been pretty familiar/comfortable with the form factor.

I think the evo view is awesome and was ahead of its time, but the nexus 7 has a few generations of improvements, both hardware and software wise. I wish I could get ics/jb on the view.

But anyway, the n7 is definitely the new leader of the class.

One thing, I would highly recommend the 16 gb, the 8g has less 5.9gb of usable space and that quickly disappears if you put any of the tegra or other large games on it. I am already out of space from putting the various apps I already had on my evo view (which was 16gb).

Since when do they sell electronics at home depot? LOL I assume you mean office depot...

whoops, you are correct, office depot. :P

Although, I used to have an app that estimated the amount of concrete you would have to order by simply entering the dimensions of the slab or tube or whatever. So it might be useful to those who shop at home depot... Then again, I always doublechecked the quantities the app put out anyway because I am a control freak :)

Since when do they sell electronics at home depot? LOL I assume you mean office depot...

Hey, Best Buy now sells candy and soda. And I read that Fry's sells deodorant.

AJ

• Like 1

Hey, Best Buy now sells candy and soda. And I read that Fry's sells deodorant.

AJ

As a guy who used to frequent Frys in Northern California, I can tell you I have been around plenty of Frys customers who needed deodorant. Probably a good move.

Robert

• Like 5

I read that the play store has them back in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (nakasi) using Forum Runner

Whoop! After checking multiple times today, I noticed these guys in stock~ Bought me one!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...