LTE in Charleston, SC

addisonhammer

OK, so this might not be the right place to ask... but...

Is there ANY plans for a 4G network in Charleston, SC? It is WELL into the top 56 million (sorted by population) that should receive LTE in 2012. This link shows all the number-crunching:

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225082

I have already been burned once, being first in line for an EVO 4G and never getting WiMax... so here i am doubting my decision to pick up an EVO 4G LTE.

Any news at all?

It's coming to the Charleston area.

Those who donate and become Sponsors have access to the interactive maps showing the Network Vision sites across the country. If you go to the front page of the forum section there is a Paypal donate button on the upper right. When you donate make sure to include your forum name and Robert will update your account status to Sponsor. Then you can access the Interactive Maps section.

There is no minimum donation amount but consider that this is not a for-profit site and there is no advertising. This site is completely member supported.

• Like 2

OK, so this might not be the right place to ask... but...

Is there ANY plans for a 4G network in Charleston, SC? It is WELL into the top 56 million (sorted by population) that should receive LTE in 2012. This link shows all the number-crunching:

http://www.sprintuse...ad.php?t=225082

I have already been burned once, being first in line for an EVO 4G and never getting WiMax... so here i am doubting my decision to pick up an EVO 4G LTE.

Any news at all?

If you need a new phone get the EVO 4G LTE. But I would wait a couple months to see how the LTE rollout is working for everyone else.

With Network Vision, LTE will be available everywhere we have native 3G coverage, but that will be by end of the project, circa 2014. I would buy a new device regardless, because even with 3G coverage, it will be fine. I have used the EVO LTE, and fell in love with it.