Upgrade Now Promotion - Trial
Promotion allows customers to upgrade early by paying a fee
Effective date: 2/12/12 - 4/14/12
2-year Service Agreement required at time of upgrade
Participating Channels and Markets
- Company-owned Sprint stores in:
- Atlanta / Athens, GA
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- East Kentucky
- East Michigan
- Ft. Wayne / South Bend Indianapolis, IN
- Jacksonville, FL
- Miami / West Palm, FL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Raleigh / Durham, NC
- Tampa, FL
- West Kentucky
- West Michigan
- Winston / Salem, NC
- No specific plan required.
Mail-in Rebate (MIR)
- There is no notification sent to customers about this trial promotion.
The only way customers learn of this offer is when they are in a Sprint store and the rep tells them about it because they are targeted for this trial promotion.
Questions about trial promotion
Do not proactively share information with any customer.
- Answer questions about promotion.
- If customer is in participating market, tell customer to go to a Sprint store to find if they are eligible for this trial promotion.
Customer participated in Upgrade Now trial promotion
- If customer wants to return device or has other questions about promotion, tell customer to return to Sprint store where device was purchased, or where they first heard about the promotion.
Upgrade Now fee
Do not remove the Upgrade Now fee after it has been applied to account.