OK - Getting ready to purchase and activate a Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Sprint. I am upgrading from a Google Pixel XL, which I loved, except to say that there is no WiFi Calling and no LTE-Calling Plus, and without the WiFi Calling, no service inside many of the buildings I frequent.
This is your only and last chance to stop me if I'm making a mistake (i.e., is there a better phone?)
Here are some points I considered in my thought process:
1. The Note8 is simply too tall for me. I don't like the way it feels in my hand or pocket.
2. The S8 is a bit too small.
3. The S8+ seems like it should be wider, too, BUT, of the S8-series, it is as close to the size I want as I am going to get.
4. I also looked at the LG-series, but I am afraid to get one due to repair issues, plus their bloat apps.
5. I looked at the MotoZ2 and X4, but I am hesitant to invest in one of them because of no LTE-Calling Plus. This was a very close second to the S8+...
6. I am a very app-heavy user. I totally use up the 4GB ram!
Thanks for your time and consideration for your thoughts in advance