Z2 Force

imex99

Who's picking up this phone?

I pre-ordered on day one....

https://m.androidcentral.com/moto-z2-force-edition-announced?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=ac

http://www.androidauthority.com/moto-z2-force-review-790059/

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Who's picking up this phone?

I pre-ordered on day one....

https://m.androidcentral.com/moto-z2-force-edition-announced?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=ac

http://www.androidauthority.com/moto-z2-force-review-790059/

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

I heard it's supposed to have the worst specifications for the US model

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

plastic screen ≠ purchase

AJ

plastic screen ≠ purchase

AJ

The flat portion of the screen could possibly be protected with a glass screen protector.

plastic screen ≠ purchase

AJ

After breaking two screens on my Nexus 6P, I think I'm willing to try a nearly indestructible plastic screen in my next device. I'm thinking about getting this thing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I handled one today and it's pretty slick. I need to activate it on our demo account and get it on the display wall tomorrow so I will try and get some speed test. Unfortunately because of the mini macro site on our roof we get amazing B25 and don't connect to B41 in store.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I handled one today and it's pretty slick. I need to activate it on our demo account and get it on the display wall tomorrow so I will try and get some speed test. Unfortunately because of the mini macro site on our roof we get amazing B25 and don't connect to B41 in store.

Hmm how was slick was the animation on it

I only got to fondle it for like 3 mins and then had to get back to the line of customers but it's sitting on my desk waiting for me to activate it tomorrow. I'll try and get some better impressions then.

• Like 1

I only got to fondle it for like 3 mins and then had to get back to the line of customers but it's sitting on my desk waiting for me to activate it tomorrow. I'll try and get some better impressions then.

Hmm I m curious.. about it...let me know please how it feels when using it...

• Like 1

After breaking two screens on my Nexus 6P, I think I'm willing to try a nearly indestructible plastic screen in my next device. I'm thinking about getting this thing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

With a Live case and glass screen protector, i've never broken my N6P and I drop the thing constantly.  I can't believe how clumsy I've become with this device.

"The Moto Z2 Force's 'unbreakable' screen may be a deal breaker"

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/07/31/moto-z2-forces-unbreakable-screen-may-deal-breaker/

Deal broken.

AJ

• Like 1

With a Live case and glass screen protector, i've never broken my N6P and I drop the thing constantly.  I can't believe how clumsy I've become with this device.

I've dropped it twice face down and broke the screen twice.  Both times were on asphalt with little pointy rocks on the surface.

I've dropped it twice face down and broke the screen twice.  Both times were on asphalt with little pointy rocks on the surface.

which phone was the phone that broke in your truck?

which phone was the phone that broke in your truck?

That was his first 6P.  Waited quite a while before getting the screen replaced.  I had no idea he dropped the slippery thing again.  I have the 6P as well and it's VERY slippery.  I've replaced a screen myself.

That was his first 6P.  Waited quite a while before getting the screen replaced.  I had no idea he dropped the slippery thing again.  I have the 6P as well and it's VERY slippery.  I've replaced a screen myself.

Yes it is a slippery device, i dropped mine once or twice and got very lucky both times.  It's been in a Live case since then

• Like 1

Go check out it out. Moto is a band 41 monster.

Perhaps could one of the S4GRU article writers put together an article with the band specifications like in the past?

Perhaps could one of the S4GRU article writers put together an article with the band specifications like in the past?

Seems like it's been forever since that happened. I wouldn't mind a raffle for a b41 beast like this

• Like 2

Just did a b41 comparison with the S8+ in the Sprint store and wow they optimized this thing to the core. It's b41 was -10 to -15dbm better at all times. I was shocked.

That is highly unlikely to be an apples to apples comparison -- because the Moto would be receiving 10-30 times stronger signal.  Almost assuredly, at least one other factor contributed to the differences.  Also, your negative signs and dBm units of measurement are incorrect for this comparison.

AJ

• Like 1

Just did a b41 comparison with the S8+ in the Sprint store and wow they optimized this thing to the core. It's b41 was -10 to -15dbm better at all times. I was shocked.

There has to be other factors that are coming into play here. Obviously the signal cannot be 30x better (for every 3dB your doubling signal) But considering Sprint has been using this phone as a reference for showing off GB LTE, I have no doubt it will be a radio performance monster, and you somewhat confirmed it.

Unfortunately, the S8 has been a less than stellar radio performer. Hopefully with that sweet Calling Plus update coming we will get some sort of radio improvements.

• Like 1