Live Network Vision Sites Nationwide Map Screenshot - May 1, 2012

Sprint now has 627 Network Vision sites up and running in 13 markets. Below is a screen shot of the Completed Network Vision map that we keep in our Sponsors section.

gallery_1_1_24561.jpg

Sponsors can follow this link to the interactive map and zoom in and pan around and look at all the completed sites. This is one of several advantages of being a sponsor of S4GRU. Not to mention you get to help pay the finances and keep online one of the most valuable Sprint resources ever created!

You should consider becoming a Sponsor today. Our PayPal donation link is located in the upper right hand corner of the Forums page.

• Like 2

;-) that's good to see with all the new LTE devices on the horizon. I've been holding on to my upgrade for this moment. Hopefully that two billion dollars deal will accelerate the network vision deployment.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Just donated! :D

Just upgraded! Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Sprint now has 627 Network Vision sites up and running in 13 markets. Below is a screen shot of the Completed Network Vision map that we keep in our Sponsors section.

Robert question for you... knowing when things are completed are great.. but is there a way to show us sites actively in the process of being upgraded. Yes I want my cake too lol

Robert question for you... knowing when things are completed are great.. but is there a way to show us sites actively in the process of being upgraded. Yes I want my cake too lol

I'm considering making a 30 day schedule map. A map showing all the sites scheduled in the next 30 days to come online. But it will take a little work to set that database up.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• Like 5

Where is mobile donate link or where to find...

I will donate when I can find link or how to donate from mobile device..... I never check this Site from pc, just Tapatalk and mobile browser.

Just donated! Was I supposed to put my username in a note or something? Cause I might not have done that...

I was able to figure it out based on your email. You are now upgraded. Thank you for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/index click on The Forums and on the right hand side is a paypal link.

Still don't see anything on the mobile forums about a paypal link....

Just going to login on the pc since no one has a mobile paypal link or place to donate while using Tapatalk or mobile browser from my evo 3d.

• 4 months later...
just donated ! :)

Thanks for supporting S4GRU. Your account has been upgraded.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• 3 months later...