4G Blackberry?

darnell89

I don't know why but I LOL'd when I read your question. RIMM is in a lot of trouble right now and I don't think sprint or any other carrier will benefit much from a 4g blackberry device of any kind at the moment.

I don't know why but I LOL'd when I read your question. RIMM is in a lot of trouble right now and I don't think sprint or any other carrier will benefit much from a 4g blackberry device of any kind at the moment.

lol, yes BB sales have declined lately. They have really good devices for business, and ppl who love quick push notifications. AT&T & T-Mobile have 4G blackberries, and they are pretty decent. Just curious about it, since Sprint never came out with a Wimax version of it, nor a Windows Phone either.

lol, yes BB sales have declined lately. They have really good devices for business, and ppl who love quick push notifications. AT&T & T-Mobile have 4G blackberries, and they are pretty decent. Just curious about it, since Sprint never came out with a Wimax version of it, nor a Windows Phone either.

Well the att and tmobile versions are hspa+ and personally I don't consider that to be 4g even though you can get some pretty decent speeds out of it but not lte speeds. In either case though a lot of the advantages blackberry use to have for the business oriented customers are all but gone and its showing based on their performance.

• Like 1

Well the att and tmobile versions are hspa+ and personally I don't consider that to be 4g even though you can get some pretty decent speeds out of it but not lte speeds. In either case though a lot of the advantages blackberry use to have for the business oriented customers are all but gone and its showing based on their performance.

True

Blackberry is done as far as phones go.

http://www.msnbc.msn...consumer-market

In other words, they are going to jack up the prices and offer their products to businesses on the premise of less apps and more security than the Apple and Android competition. It may be their only chance at remaining viable.

In other words' date=' they are going to jack up the prices and offer their products to businesses on the premise of less apps and more security than the Apple and Android competition. It may be their only chance at remaining viable.[/quote']

Pretty much.

Sent via Forum Runner on my jailbroken iOS 5.1 iPhone 4 

True' date=' but I wouldn't mind seeing a blackberry LTE on the Sprint network. Alot of folks use it for business and I believe a carrier should have at least two phones from every OS.

TS[/quote']

Agreed. Healthy competition means giving a decent choice of devices for consumers. Without that, people would stop liking their carrier.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift using Forum Runner

• 3 months later...

I carry 2 phones. Work and Personal. Currently iPhone and Android. But i recently came across a Blackberry Style 9670 and i really like the form factor. I my self am tempted to ditch the iPhone for the Blackberry. No matter what i do i have to have an Android device. LOL

• 1 month later...

Remember how long it took for RIM to produce a 3G BlackBerry? And that was back when the company was healthy! Maybe BB10 will shake things up and we'll see an LTE BlackBerry. Considering how slow the BlackBerry browsers are compared to everything else an LTE BlackBerry would be a breath of fresh air!

• 8 months later...