imex99

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts
  • Phones/Devices:iPhone 7+
  • LocationGranville, Ohio

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:15 PM

Device issue impacted @Sprint results in @PCMag’s recent report. We fixed the issue. Speeds increased 20% or more! https://t.co/0r0UzjzNJo

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

#162 briank86

briank86

Member Level: 1x Advanced

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Phones/Devices:HTC U11, HTC One (m8), HTC Evo 4G LTE, BB Bold 9930, HTC Inspire 4G
  • LocationFremont, Concord CA

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

Anyone get the code to order echo dots yet? I registered my MEID decimal thrice, due to their glitch, but haven't seen a follow up to actually order. 

#163 Phillycat

Phillycat

Member Level: iDEN *chirp*

• S4GRU Member
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Phones/Devices:HTC U11 Sapphire Blue
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Anyone get the code to order echo dots yet? I registered my MEID decimal thrice, due to their glitch, but haven't seen a follow up to actually order.

Mine was emailed this evening.

#164 themuffinman

themuffinman

Member Level? It's Over 9000!!!!

• Honored Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • Phones/Devices:S8+/U11 S6E(retired) S7E(retired)M10(retired) One M9(retired), HTC One M8(retired) , HTC One Max(retired), Nexus 5, Nexus 7, HTC One(retired), EVOLTE(Retired), GNex(Retired)
  • LocationAtlanta Ga

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Mine was emailed this evening.

Got my code as well, thanks for the heads up.
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.!!!

#165 bakedc4

bakedc4

Member Level: eHRPD

• PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Phones/Devices:Sprint HTC 10, Fi Nexus 5X, AT&T iPhone 6+
  • LocationWinchester, VA

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

My dots will be here Sunday as long as Amazon doesn't continue their late streak

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

#166 briank86

briank86

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Phones/Devices:HTC U11, HTC One (m8), HTC Evo 4G LTE, BB Bold 9930, HTC Inspire 4G

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:45 AM

The update for Alexa just showed up for me. I'm still skeptical about allowing Amazon access to always listen. I'm not super fond of Google either to be fair. Hopefully the echo dots can make me some money though or at least make a good present. 

#167 Kevster1321

Kevster1321

Member Level: 3G EVDO

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Phones/Devices:HTC U 11
  • LocationNorth grosvenor dale, CT

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:44 PM

Didn't get my code yet for the dots anyone else not get there's

#168 themuffinman

themuffinman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • Phones/Devices:S8+/U11 S6E(retired) S7E(retired)M10(retired) One M9(retired), HTC One M8(retired) , HTC One Max(retired), Nexus 5, Nexus 7, HTC One(retired), EVOLTE(Retired), GNex(Retired)
  • LocationAtlanta Ga

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:17 AM

Didn't get my code yet for the dots anyone else not get there's

Don't forget to check your spam folder

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.!!!

#169 centermedic

centermedic

Member Level: 4G WiMax

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Phones/Devices:HTC M10, HTC One(A9), HTC One(M8, spare), Nexus 7(2013), Slate 8, HTC One(M7, spare), Evo 4g lte(spare)
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

How much of an improvement is this compared to the HTC 10?

#170 themuffinman

themuffinman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • LocationAtlanta Ga

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

How much of an improvement is this compared to the HTC 10?

In my opinion I think it's worthy of an upgrade if you have the 10. The difference in screen size, addition of ip67, major camera improvements(the 10 did have a good camera too though), very nice build quality, edge sense(which is actually very useful), much better battery life and the headphones out of the box are fantastic. And on top of all that, it's probably the fastest Android device next to the pixel.

#171 Kevster1321

Kevster1321

Member Level: 3G EVDO

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Phones/Devices:HTC U 11
  • LocationNorth grosvenor dale, CT

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

Finally got my Amazon code today

#172 Arysyn

Arysyn

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  • Phones/Devices:1
  • LocationChicago

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:24 PM

There is news around the internet of a 6gb/128gb version on sale now, or soon. I didn't read too much into it though, and I"m not sure if this will be available directly from Sprint, or if its only available online, which in case it isn't, then I'm unsure whether or not it is fully Sprint compatible.
You are distracting yourselves from the truth. That for all the comforts in which the world has to offer, they last for only a moment.
Still, you consume a distraction for each moment of your lives, while hoping that somehow it can last forever. In truth, you despise the endless toil to fill your days, knowing that you can't stop the inevitable. So, what value is there in something that doesn't last? When all of the dreams of success and luxuries you pursue begin to pass away, replaced by bitterness. Yet, instead of seeing how it is your own hand that brings this upon yourselves, you blame God for your suffering. But how can the world blame someone who they don't believe is there?

- The Coming Convergence

#173 themuffinman

themuffinman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • LocationAtlanta Ga

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:59 AM

There is news around the internet of a 6gb/128gb version on sale now, or soon. I didn't read too much into it though, and I"m not sure if this will be available directly from Sprint, or if its only available online, which in case it isn't, then I'm unsure whether or not it is fully Sprint compatible.

It won't be available on sprint.

#174 briank86

briank86

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:19 PM

I went to the mountains last weekend where previously on my m8 I used to roam on Verizon for voice and 3g data. This time no connection. However, my wife's bolt roamed without a problem.

#175 rackhivee

rackhivee

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Phones/Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Nexus 5 Stock Android KitKat
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

I switched to this phone from an LG G6 and I'm noticing a difference in the RF performance, a positive difference. At home I had never pulled over 1 mbps in upload when connected to B41 and this phone just pulled 4.5 up at a -118 dBm, which is the type of performance I expected from the G6. I'm happy I made the switch so far.

#176 themuffinman

themuffinman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • LocationAtlanta Ga

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:29 AM

The u11 is a band 41 beast, at home when in my basement my s8+ would be either on band 25 or 26 100% of the time while my u11 is still on 3xCA most of the time.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HTC, U11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users