Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

Started to do that to me too. I cleared cache and data and it seems ok again.

I have no clue how to do that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no clue how to do that

Go to settings, go to apps, find Callar ID, click storage, click clear data and cache.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Go to settings, go to apps, find Callar ID, click storage, click clear data and cache.

You are the man that worked. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hmm I feel dumb but maybe not, just realized the S8+ has a flash on the front camera. Never seen anything on reviews about it, saw the option earlier and used it amazing. I imagine that goes for the S8 as well, but as I said I knew nothing about it.

Hmm I feel dumb but maybe not, just realized the S8+ has a flash on the front camera. Never seen anything on reviews about it, saw the option earlier and used it amazing. I imagine that goes for the S8 as well, but as I said I knew nothing about it.

Yeah, lots of phones have that feature, they just use the screen as a flash, it works great most of the times.

The ability to hide the nav bar is pretty awesome. Having the whole screen available for use is amazing and will likely help prevent burn-in going forward.

Finnily enough, the option is enabled by default in the settings.

• Like 3

The ability to hide the nav bar is pretty awesome. Having the whole screen available for use is amazing and will likely help prevent burn-in going forward.

I think they knew people were not gonna be happy with a white nav bar (to avoid burn in maybe) so they mitigated it with a "hide nav button". Good idea...

This is great. I often accidentally hit the soft keys with so many apps having a bottom navigation bar for choices.

• Like 1

This is great. I often accidentally hit the soft keys with so many apps having a bottom navigation bar for choices.

One other thing I noticed, the pressure sensitive home button still works without the nav bar present within any app which is awesome.

• Like 1

FYI... the unlock still remains after the update. Actually the phone seemed to identify the card a lot faster. As soon as I turned the phone over and swiped down it already knew it was an ATT card where before it would take longer to read the card.

• Like 2

FYI... the unlock still remains after the update. Actually the phone seemed to identify the card a lot faster. As soon as I turned the phone over and swiped down it already knew it was an ATT card where before it would take longer to read the card.

As long as you're using easy pay any phone you buy through Sprint is automatically unlocked. Learned this last week when I let my friend borrow my Note 5 for use on Verizon. :P

As long as you're using easy pay any phone you buy through Sprint is automatically unlocked. Learned this last week when I let my friend borrow my Note 5 for use on Verizon. :P

Are you sure about that? The Sprint policy is that you're out of contract, phone is paid off, and it's been 50 days active on the Sprint network. Maybe if you're on Easy Pay that satisfies those rules, but it seems like it wouldn't if you're still paying on it.

I had mine unlocked by a guy on eBay (as did a couple others in this thread), thus reasoning for my post.

• Like 2

I still have a few payments left on my Note 5 but I am on Easy Pay, what I posted before is straight from Sprint. I know this because I called to ask them about unlocking and they say we can't do anything it's already unlocked. :P

• Like 1

Do any of you think the hiding navigation bar is a dig at Apple?

It has been rumored that their next phone will be have no home button on the front much like the GS8, perhaps opting for an in screen home button like the GS8.

I just wish more Android apps implemented swiping right to go back like iOS apps. Relay for Reddit does this and it's so useful. I also wish that they added the ability to doible tap the home button to access recent apps.

I still have a few payments left on my Note 5 but I am on Easy Pay, what I posted before is straight from Sprint. I know this because I called to ask them about unlocking and they say we can't do anything it's already unlocked. :P

Did you put the S8 on Easy Pay? Just wondering how you are paying on the Note 5 still if you upgraded.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did you put the S8 on Easy Pay? Just wondering how you are paying on the Note 5 still if you upgraded.

Yeah I have another line that I used the upgrade for myself.

Yeah I have another line that I used the upgrade for myself.

Understand. I went into BB last week to see my options to upgrade to the S8+ since they had a good deal of $300 off the phone so it would be $550 on Easy Pay.

I have 3 payments left on my Note 5. So my options are to 1) Give Sprint my Note 5. 2) Pay off the remaining payments.

Understand. I went into BB last week to see my options to upgrade to the S8+ since they had a good deal of $300 off the phone so it would be $550 on Easy Pay.

I have 3 payments left on my Note 5. So my options are to 1) Give Sprint my Note 5. 2) Pay off the remaining payments.

I think I have 3 payments left on my Note 5 as well, woudnt want to give up my Note 5 either I still love the phone.