Arysyn

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts
  • Phones/Devices:1
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:34 AM

While I realize this smartphone won't likely be available nor compatible with Sprint, I figured to post about it here despite that :

https://www.sonymobi...ria-xz-premium/
You are distracting yourselves from the truth. That for all the comforts in which the world has to offer, they last for only a moment.
Still, you consume a distraction for each moment of your lives, while hoping that somehow it can last forever. In truth, you despise the endless toil to fill your days, knowing that you can't stop the inevitable. So, what value is there in something that doesn't last? When all of the dreams of success and luxuries you pursue begin to pass away, replaced by bitterness. Yet, instead of seeing how it is your own hand that brings this upon yourselves, you blame God for your suffering. But how can the world blame someone who they don't believe is there?

- The Coming Convergence

#2 Tengen31

Tengen31

Member Level: 4G WiMax

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Phones/Devices:htc a9 HTC EVO 3D, Galaxy Victory,iPad and galaxy s3, galaxy S5
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:58 AM

While I realize this smartphone won't likely be available nor compatible with Sprint, I figured to post about it here despite that :

https://www.sonymobi...ria-xz-premium/

Sony phones only work att, T-Mobile. In the future When CDMA is gone that could change.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

#3 Arysyn

Arysyn

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts
  • Phones/Devices:1
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

Sony phones only work att, T-Mobile. In the future When CDMA is gone that could change.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Too bad it isn't compatible with both GSM and CDMA. It just ends up costing Sony the added business they'd get from Sprint, Verizon, and US Cellular customers.
You are distracting yourselves from the truth. That for all the comforts in which the world has to offer, they last for only a moment.
Still, you consume a distraction for each moment of your lives, while hoping that somehow it can last forever. In truth, you despise the endless toil to fill your days, knowing that you can't stop the inevitable. So, what value is there in something that doesn't last? When all of the dreams of success and luxuries you pursue begin to pass away, replaced by bitterness. Yet, instead of seeing how it is your own hand that brings this upon yourselves, you blame God for your suffering. But how can the world blame someone who they don't believe is there?

- The Coming Convergence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users