Arysyn

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Phones/Devices:1
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:34 AM

While I realize this smartphone won't likely be available nor compatible with Sprint, I figured to post about it here despite that :

https://www.sonymobi...ria-xz-premium/
Time, it is all I ever think about anymore. It is as if there is never enough of it. The future is in front of you and goes on forever. You never really get there. It always is one step ahead of you. It is as if there is no present, no now. Just when I think I am here, the moment is gone. Either everything is in the past, or it is in the future. There is no now.
- Arcade

#2 Tengen31

Tengen31

Member Level: eHRPD

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • Phones/Devices:htc a9 HTC EVO 3D, Galaxy Victory,iPad and galaxy s3, galaxy S5
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:58 AM

While I realize this smartphone won't likely be available nor compatible with Sprint, I figured to post about it here despite that :

https://www.sonymobi...ria-xz-premium/

Sony phones only work att, T-Mobile. In the future When CDMA is gone that could change.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

#3 Arysyn

Arysyn

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Phones/Devices:1
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

Sony phones only work att, T-Mobile. In the future When CDMA is gone that could change.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Too bad it isn't compatible with both GSM and CDMA. It just ends up costing Sony the added business they'd get from Sprint, Verizon, and US Cellular customers.
Time, it is all I ever think about anymore. It is as if there is never enough of it. The future is in front of you and goes on forever. You never really get there. It always is one step ahead of you. It is as if there is no present, no now. Just when I think I am here, the moment is gone. Either everything is in the past, or it is in the future. There is no now.
- Arcade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users