Looking to buy a New Tablet

SeanK_

I'm currently looking for a new tablet, I currently have the Wifi Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and it's starting to lock up on me and the battery no longer as great as it used to be. I need some suggestions some tablets that have decent battery life, good amount of RAM (around 3GB), has an SD slot, with the newest Android version and isn't anymore then $400.

I heard somewhere that Sprint may release a new Samsung tablet in the 10 inch range by the end of the year. With the new $20 unlimited plan, it might fit what you want.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hopefully that Tablet will have CA support.

I heard somewhere that Sprint may release a new Samsung tablet in the 10 inch range by the end of the year. With the new $20 unlimited plan, it might fit what you want.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When I picked up my Tab E, the rep told me they had the new Samsung Tab A (10") coming in the near future.  Not sure what version Sprint will get, but there is a 32gb version with 3GB of RAM.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_a_10_1_(2016)-8090.php

Well heck, the Tab A is already on the Sprint Website, unfortunately its the 16gb version with 2GB of RAM and Marshmallow.  However, it does have the SD card slot.