danlodish345

Hey guys i am curious....i switched to boost mobile and i was curious if there are any handsets that support carrier aggregation.

The Galaxy S7 and, iphone 7/7 plus should since they do on Sprint. or the iphone 6s/6splus. sprint prepaid phone selection is bad cause they want to make people go to post paid. which doesn't work.

Not sure if the LG X Power is CA capable or not, but you can look it up on Sprint's website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The lg x power hmmm i ll check it out because i am in need of a new phone. And i found out something strange...about my stylo 2 supports the CCA bands including band 12

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

The lg x power hmmm i ll check it out because i am in need of a new phone. And i found out something strange...about my stylo 2 supports the CCA bands including band 12

I haven't checked out the Stylo 2, so I didn't know about that one.

I haven't checked out the Stylo 2, so I didn't know about that one.

This may signal that sprint may enable boost mobile customers cca roaming eventually...its only a guess i m entertaining in my head

The LG stylo doesnt support CA. i bought it once and it didnt connect to that. Sprint added the HTC A9 to Boost. Its only avaiable on amazon or the HSN. with HSN you can do flex pay 5 payments of 39.99. I just ordered that.

The LG stylo doesnt support CA. i bought it once and it didnt connect to that. Sprint added the HTC A9 to Boost. Its only avaiable on amazon or the HSN. with HSN you can do flex pay 5 payments of 39.99. I just ordered that.

Not bad and also I found out the Samsung j3 for boost mobile has CA disabled

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not bad and also I found out the Samsung j3 for boost mobile has CA disabled

2 or 3xca?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm talking about the CCA roaming hub

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I know. Does it even work? Sprint doesn't support data roaming on prepaid

I know. Does it even work? Sprint doesn't support data roaming on prepaid

At the moment they do not I have boostmobile they do not support it yet5089c9bf74557de5cdc21e8fa621ada9.jpg cca bands..

b52bb8c2b8bd0fdcfc5702c9a0f8972d.jpg do not know why it's enabled when they don't allow data roaming but seeing all this tells me they have plans in the Future for it

At the moment they do not I have boostmobile they do not support it yet5089c9bf74557de5cdc21e8fa621ada9.jpg cca bands..

b52bb8c2b8bd0fdcfc5702c9a0f8972d.jpg do not know why it's enabled when they don't allow data roaming but seeing all this tells me they have plans in the Future for it

That's on alot of devices. My older S5 has that along with ca enabled even tho it doesn't support it.

That's on alot of devices. My older S5 has that along with ca enabled even tho it doesn't support it.

Well my phone does support it connected to T-Mobile's band 4 Verizon PCS band 2 c16034676d2101796721e3775de63b05.jpg

Well my phone does support it connected to T-Mobile's band 4 Verizon PCS band 2 c16034676d2101796721e3775de63b05.jpg

That's band 12

Yes sorry that was a typo anyways it connected to T-Mobile's band 12 Dad shows me it supports it

Can you surf the web or speedtest will it? From what I've heard Sprint doesn't Lte roam onto att, VZW or T-Mobile?

Can you surf the web or speedtest will it? From what I've heard Sprint doesn't Lte roam onto att, VZW or T-Mobile?

No I can't as I told you there is no data roaming yet

No I can't as I told you there is no data roaming yet

Ok I knew they didn't support data roaming. Was making sure you knew that. Anyway if it is ever added. If it's anything like Sprint postpaid you can only roam on to vzw 3G. They don't have a roaming agreement with att or T-Mobile. Connecting to them is a error. Only LTE they roam onto its uscc or other smaller carrier's.

Ok I knew they didn't support data roaming. Was making sure you knew that. Anyway if it is ever added. If it's anything like Sprint postpaid you can only roam on to vzw 3G. They don't have a roaming agreement with att or T-Mobile. Connecting to them is a error. Only LTE they roam onto its uscc or other smaller carrier's.

I'll be interested to see if they had any type of roaming data

I'll be interested to see if they had any type of roaming data

No clue. Right now only 50 mins voice. Only thing no roaming support of any kind for iPhone which stinks.

No clue. Right now only 50 mins voice. Only thing no roaming support of any kind for iPhone which stinks.

That does stink...and i love android due to roaming support