LG V20: LG's Next V10? (LG-LS997)

Arysyn

Those numbers look very strong for band 41! This and the iPhone looks pretty nice! Google pixel or Nexus I don't know.

I probably won't consider a Nexus unless it gains Sprint WiFi calling support

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Note 7 versus v20 with added focus on signal: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxqRLUGCEypb0uvQebVGS1ktuQNpr_WWAhwDGBcWTPw/edit?usp=sharing   Basically the Note 7 should be the better B41 phone while the v20 should be better with B25.  Of course nothing beats real world testing.

• 1 month later...

Anyone getting this device?

I likely will.

Sent from my SM-N930P2 using Tapatalk

I definitely am going to get it on AT&T when it becomes available. The V20 will have access to all of AT&T's spectrum frequency bands here in the Chicago area, which is something like 10x10 low band, 10x10 AWS-1, 10x10 AWS-3, 10x10 WCS, and 15x15 PCS.

Most likely concern is battery life.

Most likely concern is battery life.

Hopefully usage longetivity is the only concern of its "life", no fires to cause an early demise.

I went to a local AT&T store Friday. The device was there on display and was much better looking in person than seeing it in photos, except for the bezel, which definitely could have been lessened. However, the device felt less bulky than the V10 did. I preordered the V20 in store while I was there. I'm excited to get it.

• Like 1

I see LG is offering a $200 trade in credit on a phone worth $10+.  Wonder if you can get away with trading in an unactivated phone that Sprint thinks is worth $10+  I did this when I bought my Note 4, though Samsung directly was offering the rebate so they wouldn't know activation status.

Is the phone on display in any Sprint stores or Best Buy yet?

Any ideas on the cheapest phone that is worth $10 to Sprint. Hoping for something less than triband.

Any ideas on the cheapest phone that is worth $10 to Sprint. Hoping for something less than triband.

My old Nexus 5 is only worth $25 to them so they seem to have have high standards.....Best buy also has this deal and they seem to take any phone over $10 value, that may mean sprint or any other carrier.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/lg-v20-offer/pcmcat1475602697895.c?id=pcmcat1475602697895

• Like 1

Turned in my note 7 today to preorder the V20 and to my surprise the local Radio Shack already had 2 in stock and offered me 1 and I took it. It's not a Note 7 but is built very solid and has a beautiful display. Micro sd card slot and removable battery is a nice option and i just couldn't find anything else I was going to be happy with. The tiny always on display is a nice touch also

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

• Like 5