ZTE Axon 7

transitwatch889

So this device supports all the bands! How likely will this get officially whitelisted by Sprint once it is shipping?

http://www.androidauthority.com/zte-axon-7-hands-694960/

Since it has full CDMA band classes and, LTE bands, there shouldnt be any reason why Sprint would not support the phone. They support other devices that have full CDMA. nexus moto x pure.

Since it has full CDMA band classes and, LTE bands, there shouldnt be any reason why Sprint would not support the phone. They support other devices that have full CDMA. nexus moto x pure.

It would look favorably for Sprint , because as it stands they have the least available phone options. No need to house stock just simply allow access.

I agree.  Sprint also needs to allow unlocked phones like this, the Nexus series, and Moto X Pure to be used on Boost Mobile while they're at it.

I agree. Sprint also needs to allow unlocked phones like this, the Nexus series, and Moto X Pure to be used on Boost Mobile while they're at it.

Agreed. I use Boost. I have thought about switching carrier's cause their to restrictive on prepaid phones. The Moto x pure or Samsung 7 edge even note phones are what I'd like to upgrade to but, sprint doesn't allow thos on Boost.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Axon 7 has become my replacement device for the Vivo Xplay5 Elite I wanted and still would like to have if there was a reliable source I could get it from. Already the Axon 7 appears to be the smartphone the HTC 10 should have been, with the Axon 7's dual front facing speakers, Super AMOLED display, and a 32-bit AKM dac/amp system ZTE actually names the audio system they are using here. I'm a bit disappointed ZTE isn't using ESS for the audio, though AKM is very good too, and makes the Axon 7 a more practical choice than having to carry around a separate headphone amp/dac along.

Any price points on this device?  Software updates are the only big issue I see here

The starting price is around $450. I've been active posting over at the ZTE Z-community, which seems like a really great forum community. I expect more information about the ZTE Axon 7 will be posted over there. The device seems quite nice from what the discussion has been about it on the ZTE site.

• 1 month later...

Disappointing the company behind this product is unreliable and have posted photoshopped images of its products in advertisements showing the device to have an edge AMOLED display when it does not. Also, there have been several delays and lies about its various contests/giveaways, and promotions through its online website. ZTE really ought to be avoided.

• 2 weeks later...