greenbastard

Member Level: eHRPD

• S4GRU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Phones/Devices:Galaxy s3
  • LocationLufkin, TX/Lake Charles, LA

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

This is the top reason I'm hanging onto my ED1500 plan. I'm not keen on letting go of my 300 MB of roaming data.

If roaming is very important to you, the you may as well switch. ED1500 costs almost the same as the new Verizon plans.

When you roam, you're very limited in data usage and Sprint loses money having to pay Verizon. It's a lose-lose situation.

#482 DurhamHusker

DurhamHusker

Member Level: Digital

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Phones/Devices:EPIC 4G, Galaxy S3 (Stock Rooted, CM), Galaxy S5 (Stock Rooted, CM), Galaxy S7
  • LocationKansas City, KS

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:02 AM

If roaming is very important to you, the you may as well switch. ED1500 costs almost the same as the new Verizon plans.

When you roam, you're very limited in data usage and Sprint loses money having to pay Verizon. It's a lose-lose situation.

Our extended family lives in US Cellular territory. Our two annual vacation spots are also in US Cellular land. Verizon is spotty in all those places and so wouldn't do me any good. At&t and TM are non existent. US Cellular isn't really an option where we live and work.

So, yeah, that 300 MB of roaming works out perfectly for us.

And I live in Kansas City and enjoy playing for the home town team anyway ;-)

Regardless I don't see myself leaving Sprint mostly for coverage reasons. Weird, but it just works for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users