NGN Tech/Discussions

I just Centurylink and, anyone that drags their feet like on sprint current towers will not be a part of these new sites. I also hope sprint will be able to lease 600mhz in the future when that time comes for when that could be deployed. att will spend 10 billion dollars for that FYI.

I just Centurylink and, anyone that drags their feet like on sprint current towers will not be a part of these new sites. I also hope sprint will be able to lease 600mhz in the future when that time comes for when that could be deployed. att will spend 10 billion dollars for that FYI.

Wut

• Like 1

Anybody remember when orignal nv was thought be donevby sprint . End 2013 if i remember right.

No, end of 2015. They are still on track. It could also mean early-mid 2016 as many have argued in the past, as that's when the deployment physically started. 

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-announces-network-vision-network-evolution-plan.htm

Completion of Network Vision across the Sprint network is expected to take from three to five years.
  • Like 1

The substantial completion has happened a while ago. There might be a few stragglers left in the system but at this point it is an immaterial number of sites.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The substantial completion has happened a while ago. There might be a few stragglers left in the system but at this point it is an immaterial number of sites.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Immaterial is very important to a lot of subscribers and they are losing a lot of customers due to not having them upgraded. I think they should make these last towers a priority. If they can't reach the landowner then choose another tower. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Immaterial is very important to a lot of subscribers and they are losing a lot of customers due to not having them upgraded. I think they should make these last towers a priority. If they can't reach the landowner then choose another tower. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Sprint has stopped hemorrhaging customers at this point. Almost all that were on the fence have left already. Those straggler sites are obviously still a priority but they aren't going to wait around when they can get more more work done in the meantime. Additionally a lot of these sites are being held up by the very municipality that they are in so choosing another tower is simply not an option.

• Like 3