Sprint Q3 (Q2 Fiscal Quarter earnings) Discussion (Scheduled Nov 3rd)

Ascertion

• 2 weeks later...

The spin now is they needed to spend 500 millions to add customers when in reality the pink carrier spend a lot of money doing the same.

I am done with the tech media, they are as biased as the MSM.

and of course they are down over 8% in pre-market trading because they missed "analysts" estimates......

Sounds like an excellent buying opportunity.

This happens to every company when they announce quarterly earnings. It disappoints a certain class of investor and the price dips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm starting to get nervous about the network upgrades. If there was something that could have been said, it would have been. Why so quiet on such an important topic? Instead he boasted about the RootMetrics results, which, to my findings in the other thread, Sprint has decreased in performance in more markets than improved. They need to shed some light on the NGN network plans!

Arghh..I'm getting 0.8mbps download speeds on LTE all over the place here in South Jacksonville FL. I'm thinking about disabling B26 because so many people are camped on it.

• Like 6

I'm starting to get nervous about the network upgrades. If there was something that could have been said, it would have been. Why so quiet on such an important topic? Instead he boasted about the RootMetrics results, which, to my findings in the other thread, Sprint has decreased in performance in more markets than improved. They need to shed some light on the NGN network plans!

Arghh..I'm getting 0.8mbps download speeds on LTE all over the place here in South Jacksonville FL. I'm thinking about disabling B26 because so many people are camped on it.

I'm a little worried too but Marcelo is under promising and over delivering with the network! I think this is why he's not being transparent on the details

• Like 3

Basically they are still waiting on Softbank for phone leasing and NGN financing arrangements. The phone leasing portion sounded basically done, but they need a few more weeks. More secretive on NGN.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nervous too. T-Mobile has won way more awards than Sprint on rootmetrics. Sprint is improving but always 2 steps behind the competition. Even the media is kind of ignoring Sprint. Last week every tech site had T-Mobile numbers and praising them this week for Sprint I only found 3 tech sites besides analyst sites doing the same for Sprint even though they added a impressive amount of customers. I just want Sprint to have its year to shine already. Every year I say this is the year and every year it's not. I think 2017 will be Sprint's true year because by then at least 60% of Sprint sites should have band 41 and at least 2xCA. While Verizon will continue to get slower. At&t still has a lot of spectrum to deploy and T-Mobile still has band 2 and could possibly have 25x25 band 4 is some places eventually. Verizon is in deep doodoo until they get AWS-3 deployed.

Wolves don't lose sleep over the thoughts of sheep.

The Sprint-Is-Good train will depart CW station soon enough. Today's report out wasn't the statement quarter that the street was looking for and the result was a 7% loss. The beat goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd think if they added one micro cell SOMEWHERE they'd announce they are starting it.  That's concerning. :(

Exactly my thoughts.  The fact that they didn't mention it means they haven't started it yet.  We'll see what happens February but I am betting we won't hear any details until Spring.