Say goodbye to the spinning Walmart Icon [Sprint retiring spark icon]

lilotimz

I think the Spark icon was nice and I actually prefer it. Not as boring as the LTE or 4GLTE icons

Agreed.  Personally I didn't mind the Spark icon because I know when its spinning data activity was occurring.  With the new icons, is there any indication if LTE traffic is going through like how all the other carriers have with the arrows?  That to me is way more important than simplfying LTE icons.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sad. I have lost my Spinning Spark icon with the recent LG G4 update.

I guess that means you no longer have Spark.  And you can't start a fire.  You can't start a fire without a Spark.  This gun's for hire.  Even if we're just dancing in the dark.

AJ

• Like 5

I guess that means you no longer have Spark.  And you can't start a fire.  You can't start a fire without a Spark.  This gun's for hire.  Even if we're just dancing in the dark.

AJ

Yes, if you plan to get lost in the Yukon with your sled dogs you will want to make sure you do not update your LG G4.

Yes, if you plan to get lost in the Yukon with your sled dogs you will want to make sure you do not update your LG G4.

I think Springsteen prefers the New Jersey Shore to the Yukon.

AJ

Yes, I know and have read the Jack London story.  But do you know "Dancing in the Dark"?

AJ