ENTER TO WIN A 2015 MOTO X PURE EDITION!!!

S4GRU

If I get lucky enough to win, I'm willing to downgrade to 16gb model and just choose a wood back (if possible) in order to provide more funds to S4GRU. :) .Still need to enter tho.

We will customize any way the winner likes. If it's less, we will be happy to take the donation. If it's more, then the winner pays the difference. Thanks for your support!

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

• Like 1

any idea when the chat will be held ?

I'm not sure, yet.  I will need to grab my calendar tomorrow.  The soonest would be Sunday night.

• Like 1

Last hour to enter.  Entries will be accepted only until 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific today.  If you want to enter, or enter one more time, make your donation right away!!!

Help support S4GRU and try your chance at winning a new 64GB Moto X Pure Edition.  Enter now!!!

I have sent out all the raffle numbers to the entrants.  If you have not received your entry numbers after a donation you made, please send me a message right away.  If you do not notify of missing entries before the drawing is held, you will have forfeited your entry and we will not refund your donation.

Thank you for entering.  Best of luck to all the entrants who gave so generously to support S4GRU.

Robert

The drawing will be on Monday night 7:30 PM Pacific/10:30 PM Eastern and will be announced in The Lounge chat room.  We will start with the Moto X Pure Edition drawing and then proceed to the iPhone 6s drawing after that.  The winner will be announced AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.  We will notify the winner should they not be present, but we encourage all raffle entrants to join the chat.

We will draw the number at random using a random number generator on my BlackBerry Z30.  We have a lot of numbers that were voided or not used in the full range.  If we pull a number not assigned, we will pull the next number until we get one assigned to a raffle entrant.  The winner's screen name will be announced.  We did have a couple of entrants that were not S4GRU members, but we received their names and PayPal email addresses.  We will release their first initial and last name and state of residence should one of them win.

Good luck to all of you.

• Like 5

Some information prior to the raffle...

• Odds of winning for each raffle number 1:1035
  • Odds for a $10 entry, 1:104
  • Total gross amount raised:  $1,035
  • Expenses for winning unit:  $580 (including taxes and shipping)
  • Net amount raised for S4GRU:  $455

Good luck.  Drawing in 30 minutes.

• Like 8

Congratulations to our winner of the 64GB Moto X Pure Edition...spike331.  Thank you for all who supported S4GRU and joined this raffle.  We are looking into another raffle for one of the new Nexus devices.  

• Like 9

Congratulations to our winner of the 64GB Moto X Pure Edition...spike331.  Thank you for all who supported S4GRU and joined this raffle.  We are looking into another raffle for one of the new Nexus devices.  

I…appreciate…your efforts.  But were the raffle tickets kept inside...the "lockbox"?  I would like…a recount.

hammond%20as%20gore%20.gif

AJ

• Like 3