iPhone For Life Plan

sbolen

So, who's jumping into the leasing pool?

I may move my wife's line over and get her an iPhone 6 at the promo rate and pay full price for an iPhone 6S Plus for myself when I sell both her 5S and my 6 on Swappa.

If the rumors of the iPhone 6C are true, that's the phone she's ultimately going to want because of the screen size.

• Like 1

I may... I would prefer one of the Best Buy 1$ leasing plans but if I can't get that then I'll probably just stick with my 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 usinf Crapatalk

What's the $1 leasing plan? That sounds awesome. May make me consider actually going into a Best Buy... 

So, who's jumping into the leasing pool?

I may move my wife's line over and get her an iPhone 6 at the promo rate and pay full price for an iPhone 6S Plus for myself when I sell both her 5S and my 6 on Swappa.

If the rumors of the iPhone 6C are true, that's the phone she's ultimately going to want because of the screen size.

I just hopped on the deal for $15/mo. My wife's iPhone is honestly cracked and super beat up. Plus she wants the newest generation so this seems like a good way to go iPhone 6 to the new iPhone for the same price. Also, I was able to call Sprint and get both this activation fee and the next activation fee waived if we move to the next phone.

...plus it means my wife will have no objection to my getting the new Nexus 5...

• Like 2

I might go do it tomorrow. I'm wondering if it's pointless to go from a 6 to 6+ to a 6s+ a few weeks later, and pay 2 activation fees. I'm getting bored, and miss the plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I may... I would prefer one of the Best Buy 1$ leasing plans but if I can't get that then I'll probably just stick with my 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 usinf Crapatalk

What's the $1 leasing plan? That sounds awesome. May make me consider actually going into a Best Buy...

The $19 service credit for doing the lease at Best Buy promo has expired. It is now the same $15 service credit offered by Sprint.

Sent from my Sprint LG G4

Two days ago I  activated a line under my ED1500 plan at Best Buy and they offered the leasing plan for the iPhone for 5 dollars a month with loyalty credit or the iPhone forever option running for 22 a month with a 11 dollar loyalty credit. Still have to verify in my invoice, as no where in the leasing contract it states the credit will be applied in 2 months.

I also got a 100 dollar gift card for Best Buy by activating a line under the legacy plan.

Forgot to mention that they decided to go with iPhone forever deal since you are stuck with the same phone for 24 months on the regular leasing option. 

Two days ago I activated a line under my ED1500 plan at Best Buy and they offered the leasing plan for the iPhone for 5 dollars a month with loyalty credit or the iPhone forever option running for 22 a month with a 11 dollar loyalty credit. Still have to verify in my invoice, as no where in the leasing contract it states the credit will be applied in 2 months.

I also got a 100 dollar gift card for Best Buy by activating a line under the legacy plan.

The lease doesn't state the credit. The credit is based on your plan. If you change your plan, you lose the credit.

Sent from my Tab 4

The lease doesn't state the credit. The credit is based on your plan. If you change your plan, you lose the credit.

Sent from my Tab 4

Yeah, that's what the rep stated, I would have to stay on the legacy plans in order to conserve the credit, which I wont as I have total of 4 phones on the same plan and very satisfied with the service.

• Like 1

Interesting, my Sprint online account shows that my two phones that are subsidized are available for lease upgrade, even for iPhone for life plan.

I'm 12 months into my subsidized agreement as of this month.

I am on ED, wonder if there is a loyalty discount still available.

Interesting, my Sprint online account shows that my two phones that are subsidized are available for lease upgrade, even for iPhone for life plan.

I'm 12 months into my subsidized agreement as of this month.

I am on ED, wonder if there is a loyalty discount still available.

Yes it is still available. The Loyalty discount on the IPhone forever plan is $10, the regular iPhone lease still gets a $15 credit.

Sent from my Tab 4

Yes it is still available. The Loyalty discount on the IPhone forever plan is $10, the regular iPhone lease still gets a $15 credit.

Sent from my Tab 4

Does the $10 come off the $15 trade-in price for say an iPhone 6 16GB?  Making it $5 a month? And then turn right around when the iPhone 6S comes out I can turn in the iPhone 6 and get the new one for $5 a month again?

The 6 Plus 16 GB shows as being $19 a month for iPhone for life with trade in.  So I'm guessing that would end up costing $9 a month after the loyalty discount.

Edited by AppleFanBoy

Does the $10 come off the $15 trade-in price for say an iPhone 6 16GB? Making it $5 a month? And then turn right around when the iPhone 6S comes out I can turn in the iPhone 6 and get the new one for $5 a month again?

The 6 Plus 16 GB shows as being $20 a month for iPhone for life with trade in. So I'm guessing that would end up costing $10 a month after the loyalty discount.

IPhone Forever http://goo.gl/U2JEBa is the new iPhone every year at $15 per month ($5 after $10 credit) with trade in.

IPhone for Life http://goo.gl/YD0j0T is just the regular 24 month lease. That one is $20 ($5 after the $15 loyalty credit), and does not require a trade in.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

IPhone Forever http://goo.gl/U2JEBa is the new iPhone every year at $15 per month ($5 after $10 credit) with trade in.

IPhone for Life http://goo.gl/YD0j0T is just the regular 24 month lease. That one is $20 ($5 after the $15 loyalty credit), and does not require a trade in.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.

Looks like getting an iPhone 6 Plus and then upgrading to an iPhone 6s Plus for only $9 a month isn't a bad deal.  Something I might consider.

• Like 1

I suppose I could also get a cheap Android phone like someone did in the iPhone 6 thread and turn that in:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6407-iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus-user-thread/page-183&do=findComment&comment=439497

I did that, but make sure it's worth something more than $1 on the Sprint Buyback website or you may have problems.

Boost Mobile phones are eligible to be traded in... So grab a cheap burner, don't activate it, and head in to flip it. You'll make the $50 back in 7 months on the new iPhone Forever lease.

When you lease an iPhone from sprint do you have to have the total equipment protection added on?

Nope. You can also do Applecare or in my case I pay my Sprint bill with a credit card that has an electronic replacement policy.

Nope. You can also do Applecare or in my case I pay my Sprint bill with a credit card that has an electronic replacement policy.

No. It is highly recommended, but not required.

Sent from my Sprint LG G4

Yea because I was going to use AppleCare if I don't have to use TEP because to me AppleCare is better than sprints TEP for iPhones.

So how do we preorder the iPhone 6S(Plus) on Lease? Still a 12:01 PDT mess? Or can i just show up at my Sprint Shack or authorized/corporate store and preorder there for pickup the following Friday?

I'm traveling for work on Friday the 18th on a day-and-back trip and won't get in until well after midnight. Normally, I wouldn't be bummed, but it's in Columbus for 14 hours (no offense to Ohio folks).

So how do we preorder the iPhone 6S(Plus) on Lease? Still a 12:01 PDT mess? Or can i just show up at my Sprint Shack or authorized/corporate store and preorder there for pickup the following Friday?

I'm traveling for work on Friday the 18th on a day-and-back trip and won't get in until well after midnight. Normally, I wouldn't be bummed, but it's in Columbus for 14 hours (no offense to Ohio folks).

I'm assuming you can do both. Your account should be showing as "upgrade eligible" right now, so you can choose whichever method you want. I'm going to attempt doing it online after midnight and see what happens. If that fails, I'll call telesales when they open that morning.

Sent from my iPhone 6+