Samsung Galaxy Note 5 & Edge+ Rumor Thread

lilotimz

I read it but im not very tech savvy I see it has various lte signals but I'm lost to which ones are for sprint and which ones arent... Also I don't know how many lte signals u need to have sprint spark (to my knowledge you would need three signals???). Sorry if I sound really lost but I am haha.

I read it but im not very tech savvy I see it has various lte signals but I'm lost to which ones are for sprint and which ones arent... Also I don't know how many lte signals u need to have sprint spark (to my knowledge you would need three signals???). Sorry if I sound really lost but I am haha.

Spark is B25, B26, and B41. Anything else could be used for roaming if Sprint and a partner enabled it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Do you still have your G3 on an active line? we would be interest in the cell edge performance comparison, signal strength, band drop off, etc. the Note5 have bad RF per the wall article, I just want to see how bad it is in real life. My next upgrade is due in Nov and the Note5 is the top choice currently(unless the new nexus show some major surprises)

Thanks

It's on my mother-in-law's line. One thing I can say is I'm on B41 in my office where the G3 stayed on B26. I'll try a speed test later to see if it's actually usable.

Ok, so it's about the Same as the G3. I was wrong about it being on B41, it's actually just on B26 like the G3 Was. Speed test is about the same in my office.

752c39ec7603d4c11eec1f2a3fe2de63.jpg

• Like 1

Guys, we now have official user threads for the Note 5 and S6 Edge up in the forums.

This thread will be closed by the end of the day since both devices are arriving in users hands and there isn't a need for a rumor thread any longer.

Please refrain from posting after this post and post in the appropriate user thread below.

Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge User Thread

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 User Thread

TS

404px-Closed_Sign.jpg

AJ