Band 41 Prioritized Deployment S4gru coverage

Will S4Gru provide information in regards to the Band 41 prioritized deployment, like it did for the regular LTE roll out? (Maps for paid subscribers)

Morning! S4GRU, We have a lot of maps! Yet you have to become a premier sponsor to see b41 ones(a perk for us premier members), it is 100 dollars to do that. It is worth it in my eyes, I upgraded from a regular sponsor to premier and I love it. I love having access to so much information, even a regular sponsor is better then just being a member. We all understand that it isn't easy to come up with 100 dollars or have extra 100 bucks lying around, but think about just becoming a regular sponsor first (not as much) then I think you will see the value in becoming a premier sponsor.  Here is good information on how to become a sponsor :)

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 8

Yes, as a premier sponsor he would have access to the 8T8R deployment maps (user submitted info so far) but I don't think we have any information on what the prioritized markets will be yet. Or if that information will become available. A lot of the 8T8R B41 information right now is pretty hush-hush within Sprint as far as when it will be turned on.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the info. My friend was interested in maps for his area. My area is 53% complete, with an estimated completion time of 6 months to cover my surroundings. The of the two towers I use the most one is fully completed, but is already overwhelmed, and the other is waiting on backhaul.

As you can see I don't need the information, but will donate to help out the site as it has been a great resource for other information.

• Like 2