Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Mod Edit: Copied over the posts from the Softbank - New Spring Discussion thread that deal with Town Hall meetings and New Plans into this new thread.

TS

Original posts fro this point on...

Any leaks related to that "town hall" meeting yet? Anxious to see what's coming up!

• Like 2

Something might be happening fast. Im listening to marcelo's town hall meeting and he is talking down framily for being to complicated. He keeps mentioning new simplified plans but isnt giving details. I also just found out stores are closing early Monday for mandatory training. Id guess that new plans are coming within a week.

• Like 23

Something might be happening fast. Im listening to marcelo's town hall meeting and he is talking down framily for being to complicated. He keeps mentioning new simplified plans but isnt giving details. I also just found out stores are closing early Monday for mandatory training. Id guess that new plans are coming within a week.

Wow, that is fast!  Yeah, if people are having problems understanding the plans, then going more simple is probably a good idea.

Robert

• Like 14

Thank god something is finally being done. And training will definitely help. I am liking Marcelo already.

• Like 4

Wow, that is fast!  Yeah, if people are having problems understanding the plans, then going more simple is probably a good idea.

Robert

You also have to figure Masa and Marcelo are thinking there is an opportunity to get out there with the new plans ahead of the iphone 6 launch. With a lot of iphone 5 users (heck I still know plenty of people on the 4s) coming off contracts and looking to upgrade, there is a window here.

• Like 11

Just speculation and wishes...(note: I'm on an 8 line framily plan now with several family members, we managed to merge them into one framily, got the right CSR apparently), but I really hope they add some tethering into the plans, as well as simplified ways to make the per line easier to understand. The framily was a good idea had it been done before market saturation, but now it's just hard to understand the purpose.

Sprint used to have custom vans for employees. I wish i had got some before they discontinued them.

Tesla sprint custom cars partnership confirmed.

Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Tesla sprint custom cars partnership confirmed.

Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

0de6e9266ab243cc6038013f9768baeb.jpg

The only pic i could find was of dan wearing some. They are vans checkerboard sttle and they say sprint on the other side of the foot if i remember right.

• Like 1

I completely agree with all of the comments from the members here, that is a really good article! The writer does make a lot of good points!

Wow, that is fast! Yeah, if people are having problems understanding the plans, then going more simple is probably a good idea.

Robert

I agree!

I hope that new plans are rolled out! The Framily Plans does not work for me.

Two problems I personally have with the Framily Plans is the confusion, and the fact that with only two lines of service (one Android phone...mine, and one feature phone...my father's), the Framily Plans do not save me any money and would actually be more expensive for me. Also, I don't have a lot of family, and I refuse to recruit completely strangers.

• Like 1

I completely agree with all of the comments from the members here, that is a really good article! The writer does make a lot of good points!

I agree!

I hope that new plans are rolled out! The Framily Plans does not work for me.

Two problems I personally have with the Framily Plans is the confusion, and the fact that with only two lines of service (one Android phone...mine, and one feature phone...my father's), the Framily Plans do not save me any money and would actually be more expensive for me. Also, I don't have a lot of family, and I refuse to recruit completely strangers.

While I do agree Framily is WAY too complicated, it does save you lots of money if you spend the time recruiting.

For instance, my Framily is 8/10 currently and it really wasn't that difficult to achieve. You just have to work with Sprint to merge existing customers, if you're wanting to go that route.

I'm very happy with Framily, now that we've gone through the work of getting everything setup.

Again, I do agree. Sprint just needs to make it easier overall. It is a great plan, just frustratingly over-complicated.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

While I do agree Framily is WAY too complicated, it does save you lots of money if you spend the time recruiting.

For instance, my Framily is 8/10 currently and it really wasn't that difficult to achieve. You just have to work with Sprint to merge existing customers, if you're wanting to go that route.

I'm very happy with Framily, now that we've gone through the work of getting everything setup.

Again, I do agree. Sprint just needs to make it easier overall. It is a great plan, just frustratingly over-complicated.

Personally...I don't think it's complicated per se....I just think it's complicated for the average joe to comprehend....If you read how it works, it's not that hard to grasp, but the general population (Outside of S4GRU) Make it complicated...

Personally...I don't think it's complicated per se....I just think it's complicated for the average joe to comprehend....If you read how it works, it's not that hard to grasp, but the general population (Outside of S4GRU) Make it complicated...

When the Sprint reps don't even know all of the ins-and-outs of how Framily works and you have to call back over and over again to get things done correctly, it is over-complicated - by any standard.

• Like 2

This guy is about making moves and wasting no time doing so. I'm liking this guy by the day. I wonder what the meeting with apple was about concerning sprint???

• Like 4

This is all looking very good! I really hope he starts using his twitter account too.

Sounds like he has some great plans, and they are acting on them ASAP.

• Like 5