S4GRU All-Star standings thread

WiWavelength

In honor of the MLB All-Star game tonight, I bring you the first installment of the S4GRU All-Star standings (based on "Like" to post average):

1. WiWavelength 1.694
  2. kyle_4thousand 1.673
  3. S4GRU 1.647
  4. tommym65 1.469
  5. mikejeep 1.334
  6. topdownat4 1.315
  7. The Dave 1.158
  8. kineticman 1.138
  9. mrrogers1 1.091
  10. Mr.Nuke 1.038

In a surprising surge up the standings, kyle_4thousand has moved into second place, ahead of even the prolific site admin.  How exciting to see such an underdog vie for the Silver Poster title.

Eligibility is based on a minimum of 300 post "appearances."  Otherwise, 2fastkuztoms, for example, would have made the standings.  So, get posting, everyone.

AJ

• Like 6

I guess I need to get my "Likes" up! Congrats to kineticman from the Columbus Market on the recognition.

• Like 6

I guess I need to get my "Likes" up!

AJ

• Like 6

AJ..do you ever "like" posts? ; o )

I do so sparingly.  But when I do, it is a real show of respect for a top notch post.

AJ

• Like 1

I do not always like posts.  But when I do, I really mean it.

klyj.jpg

I am an "interesting man."

AJ

I've never seen a WiWavelength like. For me, it's the Aurora borealis of s4gru.

Robert and I work well together.  We are friends and colleagues.  But we have different management styles.  Robert is like James Burrows, perhaps the greatest sitcom director of all time.  He leads the laugh track on every joke as encouragement.

AJ

• Like 3

Robert and I work well together.  We are friends and colleagues.  But we have different management styles.  Robert is like James Burrows, perhaps the greatest sitcom director of all time.  He leads the laugh track on every joke as encouragement.

AJ

I resemble that remark.   :bullhorn:

Robert

• Like 2

Not to toot my own horn, but even I've gotten the elusive WiWavelength "like".

EDIT: well now I just look silly. Thanks, AJ.

I probably have received a 'like' from AJ in the past.  However, I cannot recall the last time it happened.  But I think I may be the only one in this group who can say that AJ has bought him a Carne Adovada burrito from El Parisol.  And that tastes better than any like, any day.   :)

Robert

• Like 2

I probably have received a 'like' from AJ in the past.  However, I cannot recall the last time it happened.  But I think I may be the only one in this group who can say that AJ has bought him a Carne Adovada burrito from El Parisol.  And that tastes better than any like, any day.   :)

Robert

I love their food.  That is quite an honor.

• Like 1

AJ..do you ever "like" posts? ; o )

In my various wanderings throughout S4GRU, I have seen one, maybe two, WiWavelentgh "likes." I believe one may be lurking in the Really Bad Joke thread, but I may be mis-remembering.

AJ's "likes" are out there, but are very few and far between.

Edited by PDXmike

In my various wanderings throughout S4GRU, I have seen one, maybe two, WiWavelentgh "likes." I believe one may be lurking in the Really Bad Joke thread, but I may be mis-remembering.

AJ's "likes" are out there, but are very few and far between.

Here are two quality WiWavelength likes:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5456-factual-coverage-comparison-verizons-lte-comparison-but-using-sensorly-data/?p=276182

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3760-ever-wonder-whats-inside-one-of-those-big-cellular-panel-antennas/?p=253166

• Like 3