Map of companies working on LTE Upgrades

Can anyone tell me where I can find a map of which company is doing the upgrades for Sprint's Network Vision/LTE upgrades? I was told by someone on the Sprint forum to ask in here to get pointed in the right direction to find it. 

Thanks for your help. 

Can anyone tell me where I can find a map of which company is doing the upgrades for Sprint's Network Vision/LTE upgrades? I was told by someone on the Sprint forum to ask in here to get pointed in the right direction to find it. 

Thanks for your help. 

29xvoti.jpg

• Like 1

They were doing fine for the most part until it came to CSFB. 

I remember hearing something (and I don't think fine was every used) about them in Louisiana..... :secret:

• Like 2

I remember hearing something (and I don't think fine was every used) about them in Louisiana..... :secret:

That's why I said for the most part. And some of the issues in Louisiana was the spacing of the sites to begin with. Not much they can do about that, other than get Sprint to build new sites. 

• Like 2

That's why I said for the most part. And some of the issues in Louisiana was the spacing of the sites to begin with. Not much they can do about that, other than get Sprint to build new sites. 

If we had a pot stirring icon I would have used that instead. ;)

In the Lake Charles area ,Ericsson has done a fairly good job except for the early problems getting 1x800 working. I did not have problems with legacy sites at all

Sent from my HTC M8

All I have to say is Ericsson is delivering on b26. Even with CSFB issues. They still have the most areas with b26.

I found a fix.

Nope, not if you want CDMA2000.  Ericsson infrastructure is arguably the best for CDMA2000 because Ericsson holds the intellectual property of Nortel.

AJ

I have a question about Sprint's SIM cards are they allowed to be switched into another device. Say I have unlimited 4g data on my sim card can I put it into a Tablet or 4g hotspot and still have access to Unlimited data. Verizon Allowed this when they had unlimited and wouldn't mind doing it if sprint allowed it.

Thanks in Advance.

I have a question about Sprint's SIM cards are they allowed to be switched into another device. Say I have unlimited 4g data on my sim card can I put it into a Tablet or 4g hotspot and still have access to Unlimited data. Verizon Allowed this when they had unlimited and wouldn't mind doing it if sprint allowed it.

Thanks in Advance.

This doesn't work on Sprint.

Thanks in Advance.

This is why we can't have nice things.. This is probably exactly why Sprint requires the ICCID of the UICC and the phone's MEID to match before service will work. Hopefully they will find another way to block this that doesn't also prevent simple UICC swaps between devices.

• Like 4

This is why we can't have nice things.. This is probably exactly why Sprint requires the ICCID of the UICC and the phone's MEID to match before service will work. Hopefully they will find another to block this that doesn't also prevent simple UICC swaps between devices.

It's exactly why. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

This is why we can't have nice things.. This is probably exactly why Sprint requires the ICCID of the UICC and the phone's MEID to match before service will work. Hopefully they will find another way to block this that doesn't also prevent simple UICC swaps between devices.

It's exactly why.

But in online forums, we are supposed to be helping each other band together to beat the system because the wireless man is trying to keep us down.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Sprint to build new sites. Don't see that happening because Son is too worried about buying T-Mobile than he is with Sprint and the problems they are having with their own network.

Sprint to build new sites. Don't see that happening because Son is too worried about buying T-Mobile than he is with Sprint and the problems they are having with their own network.

That's absurd!  Sprint is spending $8 Billion this year and massively upgrading like crazy.  Nothing has stopped.  Masa hasn't Stopped the naetwork upgrades because of Tmo.  Don't come in here and spew BS like that.  It may not be enough for you where you live, but that kind of mass generalization doesn't fly here.

NO ONE IN THE COUNTRY IS EXPANDING THEIR NETWORK COVERAGE.  It's not just Sprint.  It's everyone.  And at least Sprint is trying to expand their coverage through the rural network alliances they are forming.

Robert

• Like 4