Sprint relocated site

I don't think its backhaul has been upgraded. And I don't know if it has all three bands deployed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Indeed, pretty sure band 41 hasn't been deployed on that tower yet, probably has to do with the backhaul like you mentioned.

Something new just appeared on the old tower At the base their is a new concrete room and there are very tiny panels on the tower anyone know what these are?post-10099-0-18193500-1397359564_thumb.jpg if you look closer at the top rack you can see very tiny panels on the top post-10099-0-42000000-1397359617_thumb.jpg

Something new just appeared on the old tower At the base their is a new concrete room and there are very tiny panels on the tower anyone know what these are?attachicon.gifimage.jpg if you look closer at the top rack you can see very tiny panels on the top attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Looks like a WISP has set up shop on the tower. 

Looks like a WISP has set up shop on the tower.

I looked up WISP on Wikipedia and got a good laugh.

" WiMax is expected to become mainstream in the near future, bringing with it dramatic changes to the marketplace by increasing the number of interoperable equipment on the market and making mobile data transmission feasible"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_Internet_service_provider

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I looked up WISP on Wikipedia and got a good laugh.

" WiMax is expected to become mainstream in the near future, bringing with it dramatic changes to the marketplace by increasing the number of interoperable equipment on the market and making mobile data transmission feasible"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_Internet_service_provider

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it is sorta true. Wimax 2.0 is actually interoperable with TDD-LTE.