New Sprint Network Vision deployment video

Nice video. Can't wait for those blistering LTE speeds and increased 3g speeds here in NOLA!

Digiblur,

You need to pack up and move to South Central Pennsylvania.   We have some Amish farms that need somebody to milk some cows.

The barns do have LTE & CDMA1X 800 so you will be better connected here than in NOLA. As you come north, you will pass Shentel's Headquarters. You probably should stop in and treat a couple of the employees to lunch.

• Like 2

Digiblur,

You need to pack up and move to South Central Pennsylvania.   We have some Amish farms that need somebody to milk some cows.

The barns do have LTE & CDMA1X 800 so you will be better connected here than in NOLA. As you come north, you will pass Shentel's Headquarters. You probably should stop in and treat a couple of the employees to lunch.

It's cheaper to get a couple different SIMs and rock and roll with what is already rolled out here on B17 and B4 ;)

I liked the video. It was extremely clear and gave a nice ABC level explanation of Sprint's vision as we approach the end of the first phase of upgrades. I wish Sprint had better commercials. If more commercials were like this video and if they brought back the black and white Hesse videos, I would be happy. Hell, I'd take the old school commercials with "Murphy Brown" at this point.

• Like 1

Hmmmm maybe is because im using the app tapatalk that i cannot see it.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I'm on Tapatalk and can see it too.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I think Sprint really needs to revamp their marketing campaign once they reach that key 250 million pop number. With Network Vision nearing completion I definitely think they need to re-establish themselves in the market to change public perception of the company, which still is not very good. Most people have no idea what is going on within the NV program and a marketing campaign that features the kind of information shown in the above video will go along way in terms of convincing people that it is a reliable network built for the future. 

• Like 1

I really liked the video too, my only curious thing is it never said anything about smaller towns and areas. Other than that it's a great video.

P.s. also seen it on tapatalk

Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network

Edited by ghostkilla1388

i had to laugh at the "blazing fast evdo"  but great video

These days I consistently get 3G speeds of 1Mbps or more, sometimes even 2+ Mbps. Coupled with low latency on eHRPD, I find it to be eminently usable for most purposes.

Most Sprint critics won't believe, or remember, but around 2007-2008, Sprint's EvDO network regularly beat out all three competitors. Back then, HSDPA wasn't a thing, so all GSM carriers had was EDGE.

It's good to see Sprint's 3G network back performing the way it should always have.

• Like 5

These days I consistently get 3G speeds of 1Mbps or more, sometimes even 2+ Mbps. Coupled with low latency on eHRPD, I find it to be eminently usable for most purposes.Most Sprint critics won't believe, or remember, but around 2007-2008, Sprint's EvDO network regularly beat out all three competitors. Back then, HSDPA wasn't a thing, so all GSM carriers had was EDGE.It's good to see Sprint's 3G network back performing the way it should always have.

Yes I remember the "Sprint Speed" commercials back then when I was living in Cincinnati. It really was industry leading at the time and, yes, fast (relatively speaking).

• Like 1