Idea to get some donations in.

tbs123456

I've been unemployed for over a year now and just got a job(yay me!) and will have some money to donate again. And I thought this is kind of a cool idea to maybe get some donations. The posting level numbers( 1x rtt, 1x adavanced, 4g etc...) we could donate like 10 bucks and get to choose our own. I see some people already have some custom ones like mikejeep is the signal check guy. I'd give 10 bucks to be called "The Doctor". I plan on giving money anyways, just a nice bonus. As long as its kept clean think it may work.

I've been unemployed for over a year now and just got a job(yay me!) and will have some money to donate again. And I thought this is kind of a cool idea to maybe get some donations. The posting level numbers( 1x rtt, 1x adavanced, 4g etc...) we could donate like 10 bucks and get to choose our own. I see some people already have some custom ones like mikejeep is the signal check guy. I'd give 10 bucks to be called "The Doctor". I plan on giving money anyways, just a nice bonus. As long as its kept clean think it may work.

Just so you know you can already change that!!! I would think a time lord would have noticed that lol 

but ill take that ten dollars lol 

I must be blind cause I don't see where to change that.

I have a regular account. Didn't use twitter to create and account.

click on your avatar

click edit my profile

scroll down to profile information 

change what it says in member title

save changes

tada 

I think you also have to be over a certain post count before that option shows up. I think it wasn't until I hit over 300 before I saw the option to change the title.

I like my job title. Being the FCC OET guy is fun. But there sure hasn't been much going on in the FCC database for Sprint lately.

Speaking of that, Josh, S4GRU needs to put you on furlough again. Times are tough, and demand just is not there right now.

AJ

• Like 2

Speaking of that, Josh, S4GRU needs to put you on furlough again. Times are tough, and demand just is not there right now.

AJ

You are just cruel. :rofl:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AJ

You mean to say you didn't inform him in the initial process that his job would be seasonal?

You are just cruel. :rofl:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So he's a normal AJ huh?

You mean to say you didn't inform him in the initial process that his job would be seasonal?

So he's a normal AJ huh?

Yep. A normal AJ. :rofl:

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

So he's a normal AJ huh?

Yep. A normal AJ. :rofl:

I am anything but normal, thank you.

AJ

• Like 1