Say hello to the Framily (inexpensive but potentially confusing new Sprint group plan pricing)

No_name

Yea takes like an extra 10 minutes. Not a big deal really.

Put your code on reddit. They fill fast there and is my go to place to get codes to close sales. Just sucks that framily only works if they dont need contract buy out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Second putting your code on Reddit.  Recently had a spot on ours open up and posted it there and within a couple of days we were full again. 

Alas, like Hollywood, Sprint couldn't figure out how to use Judy Greer properly either.

Oh, Hollywood did use Judy Greer properly at least once.  "Adaptation."  "Three Kings" is in the running, too.

Unfortunately, both clips/images are pushing the limits of our PG-13 standards too far to post on S4GRU.  But, lest I say, I like Judy Greer.

;)

AJ

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A spot in my Framily just opened up and I need to get my Mom on it. If nobody at my local store can help us, what's my other options? Calling Sprint directly and keeping my fingers crossed the rep is competent?

That's probably the only choice. However, when you call in, if the first person is incompetent, call back. There are reps that still know what they are doing.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's probably the only choice. However, when you call in, if the first person is incompetent, call back. There are reps that still know what they are doing.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

As expected, no dice in store. They can only do it if they put my mom on an existing Framily member's account. We're just looking to do a new line on its own account if possible. 

The codes just weren't in the system to do it the way I wanted, I guess. By the sounds of it, the reps that are doing the new lines on single accounts are "skirting" the system in some way, and Sprint is apparently cracking down on it. Don't know if there is truth to that though.

It seems so easy though, when the code was on Reddit two people joined within a few days. Are there any reps on here that can help us do this remotely so we don't have to call Sprint multiple times? 

• Like 2

Are there any reps on here that can help us do this remotely so we don't have to call Sprint multiple times? 

+1 to this. If I add another new line to my Framily (once there is an open spot) I would love to go to someone who I know isn't going to F-it up like when I first got the plan.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Has anyone had problems with their Framinly plans this month? My discounts disapiered I can not access the plan to see if I still have 9 people on it.

The only way I know of is you can still access your Framily information by using m.sprint.com on your mobile device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 1 year later...

Bumping an old thread. 

So is anyone else left on a Sprint Framily plan? I still have mine and I'm wondering if Sprint is looking to get me to move off of it.  Until this month I could still change services on my plan.  I.e. I could adjust my data tiers from 1gb/3gb/unlimited. Add/remove hulu, global roaming, etc.  Today I was trying to dig around my plan options and it I just got an error message telling me I can't change services and to go visit a retail shop for help. 

I will have to try again tomorrow and see if I'm still blocked from changing services. 

5 hours ago, marioc21 said:

Bumping an old thread. 

So is anyone else left on a Sprint Framily plan? I still have mine and I'm wondering if Sprint is looking to get me to move off of it.  Until this month I could still change services on my plan.  I.e. I could adjust my data tiers from 1gb/3gb/unlimited. Add/remove hulu, global roaming, etc.  Today I was trying to dig around my plan options and it I just got an error message telling me I can't change services and to go visit a retail shop for help. 

I will have to try again tomorrow and see if I'm still blocked from changing services. 

Mines been broken for months but yes it's changed to that. 

Sprint chat support and retail stores can manually change options for you if requested but you cannot change anything yourself anymore. 

(1st hand experience two days ago)

3 hours ago, mnjeepmale said:

I'm still on Framily until something better comes along.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am too. Basically I'll keep it until TMo forces me onto another plan.  But Sprint seems to moving to tighten the screws.  I'm sure they'd like to get the stragglers off and onto one of the silly unlimited plans.

• Like 1

Still have 3 lines on my Framily plan and cannot beat what I have with my discounts!

Still on Framily instead of the Sprint Talk, Text, & Data plan until the 22nd. I can still change services online until I am switched over. I added Unlimited back even though I have an Unlimited Tablet plan.

• Like 2