LTE Plus / Enhanced LTE (was "Sprint Spark" - Official Name for the Tri-Band Network)

I'm greatly sorry. I really didn't know. :( It seems you cannot delete posts either... I'm sorry for any clutter I've made in this thread. If there's anyway to delete I would be happy to.

No need.

Just wanted to get you informed as there are reports being sent in to the staff about this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's my right to complain :P I have the worst carrier in the U.S. (Well except Chicago or Tampa). No I'm sorry if I'm whining. (I am) I can't switch back to the Death Star (had AT&T before) They're fast and all but I would go over my data every month due to no telco servicing my house with Internet. Now Sprint... Well it was okay when I first got them (back in February.) Service though has gone downhill, b25 and b26 are saturated at all times of the day and sometimes there is no data at all (even 3G) at my house. Do you understand my pain? And then take into consideration Austin Texas is a market with pretty much all clear wire band 41 sites. Downtown you're lucky to get 10 Mbps at the fastest. Sprint just isn't too good here and I see complaining as a way to get others opinions and make-shift time frames for deployment of b41. Have a good day though. :) Well what's left of the day.

My suggestion is to upgrade to premier so you can see the schedule of the towers near you. 

My suggestion is to upgrade to premier so you can see the schedule of the towers near you.

I'll take that info consideration. It might make me feel better. Sorry again for my ranting posts. I didn't know honestly. I've not had much experience with forums at all.

I'll take that info consideration. It might make me feel better. Sorry again for my ranting posts. I didn't know honestly. I've not had much experience with forums at all.

Thank you :) Again I didn't know, And I'm sorry because of that.

No worries. 

We do have a lot of information with regards to the band 41 deployment that is locked away including some recent deployment schedule info that you might be interested in. Highly recommend if you actually want to know exactly what's going on with the Sprint network in your area. I will say though that Nokia is way behind on their Band 41 deployment due to equipment shortages that are projected to last well into next year...

Also I've also heard of some network issues down in the Texas region as well that are zero'ing connections which you may be experiencing. It hit other markets as well and from what we've been informed it's related to core network equipment being upgraded. 

No worries.

We do have a lot of information with regards to the band 41 deployment that is locked away including some recent deployment schedule info that you might be interested in. Highly recommend if you actually want to know exactly what's going on with the Sprint network in your area. I will say though that Nokia is way behind on their Band 41 deployment due to equipment shortages that are projected to last well into next year...

Also I've also heard of some network issues down in the Texas region as well that are zero'ing connections which you may be experiencing. It hit other markets as well and from what we've been informed it's related to core network equipment being upgraded.

All this sounds very helpful! Thank you. I'm greatly considering becoming a sponsor. I have some info if it may help... Here in Texas pings are very high... At least here in Austin. That could relate to some core network work happening.

All this sounds very helpful! Thank you. I'm greatly considering becoming a sponsor. I have some info if it may help... Here in Texas pings are very high... At least here in Austin. That could relate to some core network work happening.

May I recommend Robert's deal that he so graciously extended. You can get information regarding towers in your area ahead of others for a small payment of $30. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6624-map-promotionstill-going-on-for-those-interested/

• Like 1

8T8R?

Sent from my Shiny Band 41 capable Space Gray iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Could be. Does the TAC match between Band 25 & 41? If so, there's over a 90% chance it's from a Sprint 8T8R site.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Folks, if you reply directly after another post with massive images, you do not need to quote those massive images -- or even that post at all.  We will get the drift.

Capisce?

AJ

• Like 4

Could be. Does the TAC match between Band 25 & 41? If so, there's over a 90% chance it's from a Sprint 8T8R site.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Oh nope :P that's an old clear site. I forgot. It's basically only clear antennas on a T-Mobile tower, while band 25 and 26 towers are far away.

Oh nope :P that's an old clear site. I forgot. It's basically only clear antennas on a T-Mobile tower, while band 25 and 26 towers are far away.

Still pretty darn fast for a Clear tower. None of ours have upgraded backhaul.

• 2 weeks later...

How is B26 LTE in NYC?  Especially in Manhattan.

It really depends on where you are. You also virtually never experience it unless you go indoors. In the areas I frequent, Band 26 falls just short of EVDO coverage and speeds area always great. In my home, Band 26 speeds are anywhere from 8-13Mbps on a -102dbm signal.

It's safe to say you'll be on Band 41 most of the time though. The only time you're on PCS is if you're out of Band 41 range and the only time you're on Band 26 is if you're out of or at the edge of Band 25's usable signal.

Folks, if you reply directly after another post with massive images, you do not need to quote those massive images -- or even that post at all.  We will get the drift.

Capisce?

AJ

How do these images get so large anyway?  Most images I see on here are a respectable size, but after looking at those images I thought I was looking at a billboard. 

• Like 1

How do these images get so large anyway?  Most images I see on here are a respectable size, but after looking at those images I thought I was looking at a billboard. 

iPhone. IF the images are uploaded using tapatalk and the images are not set as attachments, they show up gigantic. If they are set as attachments, you can choose sizes (small, medium, large).

• Like 1

Good news for the Detroit market, is Sprint has been replaying Band 41 all over the place. So, Band 41 is getting deployed pretty fast, but not just there, but also throughout the entire state of Michigan. I can't wait till it's all official and launched at 100 percent capacity.

• Like 2