Current & Coming Soon Sprint Communities - LTE Status

Dkoellerwx

That is some good news I hope it's sooner then later lol !!! Thanks

I just posted a pic in the Las Vegas Market thread this afternoon of a tower that has new antennas on it. They are circled in red. Check it out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

joplin must have been a mistake from sprint its almost been 4 months now

Sprint never specified what the "coming months" meant. And this is the reason. Part of north Texas was announced in July, yet still hasn't launched. Work of some sort is underway in the Missouri market, including Joplin, so I don't believe it is too far off now.

oh and according to sensorly Pittsburg KS and Nevada MO both have 4G already

Yes, they do, I mapped a good chunk of the area around Nevada. However they are in the Kansas market, not related to Joplin. Also, Sprint has not made any announcement about these cities, so they will not be on the map. I believe they are part of the Joplin "metro" area and will show up on coverage maps when Joplin is announced. However, I am not certain of that.

Nice of them to box around Ohio :) lol. I saw cleveland was on the stage 3 list, any chance of NV coming here this year?

Yes. Work will be starting this Spring in the Cleveland market.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Nice of them to box around Ohio :) lol. I saw cleveland was on the stage 3 list, any chance of NV coming here this year?

I think they saw this and decided to see the sights first, (one can't fully appreciate Cleveland after just a day, a week, or even a year long tour), so they might be a while...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Still waiting for San Diego

Over one hundred sites being worked on in San Diego. I think the first LTE testing signal will be within 45-60 days.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think they saw this and decided to see the sights first, (one can't fully appreciate Cleveland after just a day, a week, or even a year long tour), so they might be a while...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently there isn't much to be seen at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

Over one hundred sites being worked on in San Diego. I think the first LTE testing signal will be within 45-60 days.

I think 30 days max is plenty of time. I don't think they will want to stretch it into March. Sprint's customers are very angry in San Diego and I'm sure they realize that by now.

• Like 1

Gettysburg, PA was also officially announced.

I think you mean to say that Gettysburg was also officially "addressed."

:P

AJ

• Like 9

Four score and 7 minutes ago :tu: (I know it was def longer than that but I tried).

General Lee was nobody's fool! I remember he said to the troops, "Boys, ask not what your country can do for you, 'cause the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. I have a dream!" So, when Lincoln heard that, he was, like, "I better hightail it to Charleston, 'cause it's time for one of my Gettysburg addresses."

I wish that I could find a video clip because, folks, you have not lived until you have seen this Saturday Night Live sketch. "Civil War Memories: Ordinary Americans who never completed high school look back at the war between the states."

The sketch video is great, as it is done in the archival documentary and talking heads style of Ken Burns. Alas, I can find only the transcript:

http://snltranscript...gcivilwar.phtml

AJ

• Like 1

On my way to work today I noticed an americom truck and a lift at the base of a tower. Could this be the start of sprints LTE rollout here in utah? Ive heard rumors but have not been able to confirm it anywhere? What should I look for?

On my way to work today I noticed an americom truck and a lift at the base of a tower. Could this be the start of sprints LTE rollout here in utah? Ive heard rumors but have not been able to confirm it anywhere? What should I look for?

There was an Americom truck here at a Sprint GMO site here in New Mexico. Take some pictures of the base station equipment and we will see if we can help identify. I know work is underway at GMO sites in Colorado. They may be in Utah too. What is the location of the site?

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Not in this initial wave. Just Terre Haute and Quincy. But I think this will change rapidly.

Now when you mean rapidly, do you mean by like possibly the summer of this year (2013). I have not seen and word on the central Illinois area myself.