Hello from Kansas City!

KCISUGUY

Been viewing the site for awhile and thought I would "Buck up!' and join. EXCELLENT information on this site about Sprint and the 4G/NV Rollout. Thank you everyone on s4gru.com for all of your hard work! This Sprint wireless customer since 1999 appreciates your efforts!

• Like 3

Been viewing the site for awhile and thought I would "Buck up!' and join. EXCELLENT information on this site about Sprint and the 4G/NV Rollout. Thank you everyone on s4gru.com for all of your hard work! This Sprint wireless customer since 1999 appreciates your efforts!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.  :welcome: 

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome! The information provided by this site about Sprint's rebuild is second to none. What I like the most about S4GRU is the focus is on information and not complaining. Once the complaining starts, it just snowballs out of control. The forums on Sprint.com are full of that!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome! The information provided by this site about Sprint's rebuild is second to none. What I like the most about S4GRU is the focus is on information and not complaining. Once the complaining starts, it just snowballs out of control. The forums on Sprint.com are full of that!

Yeah, we learned early at S4GRU that we had to be the gestapo with rants/complaints.  Because then everyone tries to outdo each other and then all the posts are complaints.  No one wants to read through pages of complaints to find something of value.  And if they do, there are already lots of other sites they can go to for that.

Our format is appreciated by those who want to learn and participate in the discussion of Network Vision and Wireless Network Technology.  Thanks for your compliments!

Robert

• Like 1

Robert, I remember reading one of your comments in a thread that sums it all up. You said something close to this - 'All carriers have their strong and weak spots. Not every carrier works in every location.'  A prime example is my neighborhood here in KC. Sprint and TMobile have a strong to full signal while Verizon and ATT are 1 Bar or flatline.

• Like 1

Robert, I remember reading one of your comments in a thread that sums it all up. You said something close to this - 'All carriers have their strong and weak spots. Not every carrier works in every location.'  A prime example is my neighborhood here in KC. Sprint and TMobile have a strong to full signal while Verizon and ATT are 1 Bar or flatline.

Glad to see another Kansas City member! I'm in Springfield, MO now, but grew up in Lenexa. Moved away just after LTE finally went live, only to still be waiting for the most part down here  :rolleyes: haha.