z30 announced..with better specs

hescominsoon

Any BlackBerry is a Canadian device.  So, remember, you do not have the "zee-30."  You have the "zed-30."

AJ

• Like 2

Given the instability with BlackBerry, grab one while you can. It's unfortunate, but I think BB10 is an example of a good product moving to the market too late. I think BlackBerry can do better as an enterprise focused company like IBM.

Here are some Specs from Negri Electronics which will be selling the unlocked version, they are in Las Vegas, NV.

http://negrielectronics.com/blackberry-z30-unlocked-black.html#.Ukc-cGbD-Hs

You notice what the 4G LTE frequencies say?

1800 = band 2, 2600 = band 7 FDD-LTE.

I'm just saying that Sprint's version maybe not so far off. The frequencies they can get, and that BlackBerry did sign a license deal for LTE-Advance on there phones for which the Z30 would be the 1st from them to use it.

1800 = band 2, 2600 = band 7 FDD-LTE.

No, LTE 1900 is band 2.  LTE 1800 is band 3.

AJ

The BlackBerry Z30 passed through the FCC OET today.  It is multi band LTE.  But for Sprint, only band 25 LTE 1900 is relevant.

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=127531&fcc_id=L6ARGB140LW

AJ

• Like 1

the only fly in this ointment for me is can i integrate the phone into my google apps..if it works as well as my frankenphone it's a keeper if not i'll have to find another android device.. :(

Do you mean Google apps for Business? Because they still use EAS unlike regular gmail.

I have included some ERP/EIRP figures in the comments following the Z30 article.  Power output does not look as solid as in previous, more traditional BlackBerry handsets.

AJ