Hello from Plainview TX

Drew10162003

Hey guys just dropping by to say hello!!! ran across your page find all the information to be very good reading, anyway i have been a sprint user many years back mostly NEXTEL. but have used sprint devices. currently using Verizon iPhone5 64GB. anyway just wanted to drop by and say hello.

• Like 3

Ahhh, Plainview. Famous as being the birthplace of Hilton Hotels. Welcome to S4GRU!

:welc:

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

Well, if this is a Plainview welcome thread...

Hello, I'm Daniel Plainview.  I've traveled across half our state to meet with you tonight.  I'm an oil man.  This is my son and partner, H.W.  We run a family business.  Oh, and before I forget, I drink your milkshake.  I drink it up.

bddl1.jpg

AJ

• Like 2

Ahhh, Plainview. Famous as being the birthplace of Hilton Hotels. Welcome to S4GRU!

:welc:

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

Robert... 

Is there something you dont know or a place you have not been to? Wow... everytime I turn around I get a little more education... thanks Professor. :tu:

• Like 2

Just call him...

Hey, Robert's wife wrote an article for The Wall earlier this year.  She might even lurk in The Forums.  Are you going to spoil it for him?

Instead, call him "the wanderer."

;)

AJ

• Like 2

The Wanderer?  Seriously?  If anything that one's worse!

"Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name"

Basically that would say to his wife that she's as meaningless as all the rest of his road floozies.  At least Travelin' Man leaves some small form of ambiguity to give her hope.  ;)
  • Like 2

The Wanderer?  Seriously?  If anything that one's worse!

"Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name"

Actually, I was referring to Robert's constant philandering among OEMs, devices, and operators.  He switches partners as often as the rest of us switch razor blades.  So, "the wanderer" is apropos.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

Ah, well sure, if you look at it *that* way...though even taking that angle into consideration and regardless of any supposed indecisiveness therein, I still don't think he'd make the claim that 'to me they're all the same' either.  ;)

• Like 1

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png