Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

At E 5th and Rice Ave in Oxnard, CA last week..

Hope this helps someone. What exactly is going on here?

hu2yzetu.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk2 on the Sprint Network. <><

I think we need a separate North LA Thread.

North LA site update acceptances for this week posted in the Sponsor section and marked on Sponsor maps: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/635-network-vision-site-map-la-metro-orange-county-north-la-markets/page__view__findpost__p__105289

Robert

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I was wondering when 4g will come to San Luis obispo county cause i live in nipomo California next to Santa Maria and arroyo grande.

The exact date is not known. My best guess based on the info we have is that the first sites will start to go live toward the end of summer in this market. We do not know where in the market they will begin, though.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

I was also wondering when my iPhone 5 says extended or its roaming in a place that always get great bars does that mean they're working on the towers.

If your phone says extended in an area that usually gets good Sprint signal you are roaming.

Try turning airplane mode on then back off.

If your phone still says extended the Sprint site may be down. Call Sprint customer service and report the outage.

• 5 weeks later...

I just got an email saying 4g is near my town and i would love a map to see how close.

From who? No live Sprint LTE yet in the North LA market of San Luis Obispo County. Probably still a few more months.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sorry meant to say i got a push notification saying 4g is in your area from sprint zone app.

That went out nationwide, unfortunately.  It was not specific to any region.

Robert

Found a full build site in North LA. I was keeping track of it, since it's down the street from my work.

The guy I talked to was pretty friendly and said they've been working all over So Cal. Their last job was in Indio and were glad they were in Ventura since it wasn't 100 degrees here.  

He said it should take them about a week to finish then they'll fire it up to test. I'm sure I won't be able to connect to LTE for a while, but good to know full build sites are starting/have started in North LA.

tzc8Yc7.jpg

YPzTc7Z.jpg

v8qyjoC.jpg

3yxfjrM.jpg

• Like 1

Oh squigey!! My white knight, my bearer of the greatest news Ive ever read!! I work in Ventura and live in Oxnard and noticed at work today that my usual full bars of reception had turned to roaming. I work at Telephone and Market street in ventura and usually connect to a tower behind Target. Having 4G (even fuctional 3G) hope, feels like hitting the lottery!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I am very nearby this "full build" that squigey had posted pictures of, but after waiting a few weeks I have realized that there is either some type of delay, or the schedule was moved around possibly because nothing has happened here and that crew has left the area now... oh well, the waiting game continues for the North LA market.