Comments related to the NV Running List Thread

Looks like Samsung is getting an early start this morning!!!!!!

[ATTACH]57[/ATTACH]

Sent from my Epic 4G (WiSuck) using Forum Runner

What am I missing??

What am I missing??

I deleted the picture. It was a flatbed truck with a crane that was carrying about 8 Samsung NV cabinets.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forum Runner

• Like 1

While I appreciate the great insider info and technical insight you provide here I am bummed see West Michigan drop down from the top of the round two list... Brings back the old pain of waiting for wimax with with my epic4g... I was going for a shorter wait with my evo4gLTE. Oh well, that's what I get for being an optimist...

While I appreciate the great insider info and technical insight you provide here I am bummed see West Michigan drop down from the top of the round two list... Brings back the old pain of waiting for wimax with with my epic4g... I was going for a shorter wait with my evo4gLTE. Oh well, that's what I get for being an optimist...

As a fellow Michigander (well, ex-patriot), I feel your pain. However, the list was just recently put into order. It was not in order previously where you noticed West Michigan. I'm sorry to be the source of your discomfort. :(

Robert

• Like 2

As a fellow Michigander (well, ex-patriot), I feel your pain. However, the list was just recently put into order. It was not in order previously where you noticed West Michigan. I'm sorry to be the source of your discomfort. :(

Robert

Thanks for the response, Robert! I'm sure I assumed too too much from the linked post for west Michigan stating "two relatively early Round Two markets in Sprint's Network Vision/LTE deployment plans for 2012. West Washington and West Michigan." Did I mention I'm an optimist! ;-) relatively... Either way, I appreciate the updated info, still better than not knowing!

Thanks for the response, Robert! I'm sure I assumed too too much from the linked post for west Michigan stating "two relatively early Round Two markets in Sprint's Network Vision/LTE deployment plans for 2012. West Washington and West Michigan." Did I mention I'm an optimist! ;-) relatively... Either way, I appreciate the updated info, still better than not knowing!

Wow...I did say that. That was a mis-type on my part. I meant that we we are releasing the info early on these two markets. Not that they are early in deployment in the second round. That is a huge error on my part. Now I see what you are referring to. I thought you were referring to the list order in the thread. My apologies for the confusion.

Robert

Wow...I did say that. That was a mis-type on my part. I meant that we we are releasing the info early on these two markets. Not that they are early in deployment in the second round. That is a huge error on my part. Now I see what you are referring to. I thought you were referring to the list order in the thread. My apologies for the confusion.

Robert

No worries, thanks for owning it!

I deleted the picture. It was a flatbed truck with a crane that was carrying about 8 Samsung NV cabinets.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forum Runner

Ahh, thanks buddy...was curious.

Robert

I didn't know you were from Michigan originally. I'm just excited that Michigan is a Round two market and we'll see some LTE this year. I didn't expect Lansing to see it until the end...

I didn't know you were from Michigan originally. I'm just excited that Michigan is a Round two market and we'll see some LTE this year. I didn't expect Lansing to see it until the end...

Yep. I was born at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids in 1976. :)

I have a lot of family remaining in the area.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Yep. I was born at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids in 1976. :)

I have a lot of family remaining in the area.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I spent a night in their er back in 97 when I broke my wrist playing roller hockey at a campground near Clarksville/Lowell/alto area. Still camp out their :)

I used to run around GR a lot in my summers

Sent from my CM9 Transformer TF101 using Forum Runner

only listed one city(nashville) from the second round list today. Was hoping I would get Indianapolis update tomorrow as you were doing 2 a day. I have been waiting for years for 4g of some sort here any update makes me smile. Thanks for the site by the way. I have never found a site quite like this one. Thanks.

• Like 1

Looks like San Francisco is in huge trouble. They are the last first round market that has yet to have a estimated launch date. Hopefully it can be launched in December if not by January.

OMG I see San Francisco now with an anticipated launch date of January 2013.

SFO article posts mid day today.

Robert

so southern CT article is tomorrow?

Yes. Northern Jersey and Southern CT are tomorrow. So long as I stay on schedule. I haven't written those articles yet, but completed the research. But tomorrow is a holiday, and today is a hectic day for me. There is a chance that one or both of these articles may end up delayed.

Robert

lol i forgot it was the 4th oh well. so i was thinking last night that northern CT is in the 3rd round i hope lol. i don't feel that bad because the way i see it is when southern CT is done round 3 markets should start i'm guessing. so they will do all of CT but it just looks different on paper. this is all guessing.

• Like 1

Robert has there been any developments in the borderline 2nd round markets like Phoenix, Cleveland, Tucson, OKC, St. Louis, Milwaukee?

No changes. Their design dates have been holding though. I believe they will start deployment right in between the end of the 2nd Round and before the 3rd Round. Right now the last Second Round markets are schedule to start in November. However, 3rd Round markets will not really get started until January/February. So these markets you mention may start in that window between November and January.

Robert

• Like 1

i hope that the winter months don't slow them down.

It shouldn't. Except if a Nor'easter blows in.

Robert