For all of those convinced sprint is the devil!!!

Came across this website today that compares customer complaints to all carriers and locations. You will learn that every company has issues and significant ones. It will also help those people who want to switch carriers to see what reviews the other companies got. I learned sprint in NYC is rated 2nd and of all four carriers and every carrier has dead zones. (Not a lot of reviews on site but sill some interesting info) Check it out and add any thoughts.

http://www.cellreception.com/coverage/

Click on your city at the bottom of page..or put zip but i learned clicking on city works better.

I recommend adding your review and spreading awareness as well.

• Like 2

Mystery solved. I have a Sprint site one block north of me which has LTE and due to the forum many moons ago I found out it was Sprints. But there was always this other monopole tower one block in the opposite direction south and I had no idea to whom it belong to. I figured it may be Verizons since across the street is a huge 5 story no windows Verizon center. But according to that link its Cingular (AT&T) Wireless. hmmm, mystery solved.

TS

• Like 1

Going by that site Sprint is rated #1 here, but realistically Verizon is the #1.

Yeah its def not a definitive list but take the info for what its worth. Verizon is rated number 1 in most places but because of the low number of reviews on that site results may vary.

So true. Sprint can have good reception in an area, while other carriers lack the reception or can compare to Sprints. Or Verizon/t-Mobile has great reception in an area, and Sprint/At&T lack the reception that can be compared to Verizon/T-Mobile.

Verizon 4G is covered here. Nearly Everywhere, 100 ft away. There is a Verizon 4G tower they just added last year. And I've been seeing towers being worked on, that isn't sprint. I Think At&t or t-Mobile are upgrading there towers here/adding 4Glte

• Like 1

I don't give this site much credibility. Most of the people giving reviews don't know anything about how cell phones/wireless networks work. Their tower locations are also very inaccurate, not even showing half the actual towers. I'm 99% sure it just pulls them from the FCC database. Bottom line: don't go by what people say, judge a carrier by your own experience and get what works.

It seems like sprint has about 60% of the towes at&t does in my area, but still works fairly well (still some holes I'll admit, but I think NV will fix that greatly). I've had access to at&t's internal mapping software, so I've seen their towers.

I don't give this site much credibility. Most of the people giving reviews don't know anything about how cell phones/wireless networks work. Their tower locations are also very inaccurate, not even showing half the actual towers. I'm 99% sure it just pulls them from the FCC database. Bottom line: don't go by what people say, judge a carrier by your own experience and get what works.

It seems like sprint has about 60% of the towes at&t does in my area, but still works fairly well (still some holes I'll admit, but I think NV will fix that greatly). I've had access to at&t's internal mapping software, so I've seen their towers.

eh you'd be surprised. you can't assume anything until you know. I'm still waiting for NV to fix the gap by me.

I bet that a lot of people are going to assume you're talking about S4GRU the way that's written. :lol:

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Yes I generally agree with you 100 percent. That site is just for complaints and not nearly as accurate and complete as this one is. I just posted this to prove a point. Some people complain even on this site about how bad sprint is and how great Verizon and AT&T is etc. How they wanna switch etc..Speed test this and speed test that always talking as if sprint is the worst and somehow the other carriers don't have complaints. (no joke read through the NYC market and u will go insane with what some people post) so I didn't post this to say its scientific or even accurate just to make aware what most of us all know as common sense. Sprint is upgrading and overhauling the network do its improving and I'm satisfied, but no carrier is perfect.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

The site in the OP is completely inaccurate for this area at least. One of the comments says Sprint only has 2 towers (TWO!) in this area and to call a Sprint rep and ask haha

this combined with the map of towers showing maybe a third of the towers in the area (being generous) I mean it's really hard to say this is anything other than shameful.

The site in the OP is completely inaccurate for this area at least. One of the comments says Sprint only has 2 towers (TWO!) in this area and to call a Sprint rep and ask haha

this combined with the map of towers showing maybe a third of the towers in the area (being generous) I mean it's really hard to say this is anything other than shameful.

The site shows no towers for me. :lol:

The site shows no towers for me. :lol:

Again just to reiterate its not about the towers its about an AT&T customer stating they get no service on 54th street right in the middle of Manhattan on a daily basis and the sprint customer who never had at&t who constantly complain about sprint and think that AT&T will work perfectly and that sprint is the only carrier who has complaints. This is obviously not directed at your or most other sponsors on this site but to those who think definitively that sprint is the devil and at&t or Verizon will fix all their problems. THAT SITE IS STRICTLY FOR NOOBS WHO WANNA RUN TO VERIZON BECAUSE ITS PERFECT IN THEIR OPINION! It just gives a voice to subscribers who are on the other networks who aren't lucky enough to have s4gru.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2