Galaxy S IV Benchmarks

kckid

I saw this earlier, if this is in fact the gs4 then I am very surprised to see them using a qualcomm chip which would be the s4 pro I would assume. Anyway, even though its highly unlikely I hope the gs4 has spen support, in addition I don't like samoled's but I really hope they do away with this pentile nonsense.

• Like 1

I saw this earlier, if this is in fact the gs4 then I am very surprised to see them using a qualcomm chip which would be the s4 pro I would assume. Anyway, even though its highly unlikely I hope the gs4 has spen support, in addition I don't like samoled's but I really hope they do away with this pentile nonsense.

1000% sure its NOT the s4 pro SoC. That there is likely the S600 which uses the same Adreno GPU as the S4 Pro did but overall is a better SoC...

Qualcomm said no S800 til be mid yr too...

It is shocking to see no octa SoC in it... No need for the split US/Int versions bc of LTE since their new stuff was supposed to be better...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

1000% sure its NOT the s4 pro SoC. That there is likely the S600 which uses the same Adreno GPU as the S4 Pro did but overall is a better SoC...

Qualcomm said no S800 til be mid yr too...

It is shocking to see no octa SoC in it... No need for the split US/Int versions bc of LTE since their new stuff was supposed to be better...

Oh ok, I didn't think the s600 would be quite ready in time assuming the gs4 gets released in the spring. So wait a minute, do you think the m7 will have the s4 pro or the s600? It seems like most people are hinting at a higher clocked s4 pro.

Oh ok, I didn't think the s600 would be quite ready in time assuming the gs4 gets released in the spring. So wait a minute, do you think the m7 will have the s4 pro or the s600? It seems like most people are hinting at a higher clocked s4 pro.

M7 will have the S600 in it....

The S600 is slated to be in devices released by Q2 this year, and the 800 by mid year...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Too hot! Too hot, lady! Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade!"

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1