Network Vision/LTE - Washington DC Market

dstrait

• 4 months later...

I'm in DC today, and was curious to see what's been happening in the underground parts of the Metro with NR, if anything.  Short answer, some, but not much.

I figured n25 would be most likely, but spotted none.

I figured n71 would be least likely, and spotted none as expected.

I figured n41 could go either way, and it did.  Surprisingly, I connected to n41 SA in Crystal City/Pentagon City/Pentagon, but nowhere else.  No B41 LTE that I saw when spot-checking, either, even though Sprint had it previously, so the system will support it.

- Trip

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...
50 minutes ago, Trip said:

Looks like they finally killed B41 LTE here in favor of wider n41.

https://imgur.com/a/EUa8v4V

- Trip

Interesting that you are getting SA n41(100) + SA n41(90). With 194MHz n41 total here I am now seeing SA n41(100) + SA n25 (15×15) + SA n41(80) in central Ohio. No band 41 LTE so 10MHz wasted.  At 0.5 mile my max speed at 4am was 1050/45. My site is getting slightly slower. About 10% slower with second sim turned on.

• Like 1

I had locked my phone on n41 to make sure it would show me the two n41 carriers.  I assume it also aggregates with n25 when unlocked.

- Trip

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trip said:

I had locked my phone on n41 to make sure it would show me the two n41 carriers.  I assume it also aggregates with n25 when unlocked.

- Trip

Mine was floating around for a few weeks but now seems stable for about a week. Neither scp or cellmapper accurately report it.

• Like 1

When I looked yesterday, I had 100+50, but B41 LTE was gone.  Today, B41 LTE is still gone, but now 100+90. 

- Trip

• Like 3